one to one coaching

What is the right age to start saving for retirement?

Greener_0423

What is the right age to start saving for retirement? Is a 10-year time frame still enough time to reach a solid financial position? I am already 40 and I want to start saving for my retirement, any suggestions on what I should do?

Anthony_T

Start now! ... from your first pay packet look towards the future. I started investing in shares ... good blue chip with a view to capital growth. Look for good dividend paying stocks and those that also allow to re-invest dividends in new issue.

ascod

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. Same goes for retirement funds.

Aaronpp

There is no recommended age set for you to start saving for your retirement, the most recommended is that you start saving since you got your first job, The sooner you do it the better for you as it will be easier to reach the amount precisely to take your vacation until the last of your days, you have to know how to invest but also know how to save.

Mila

The sooner you start there are better chances of good results till retirement. Just whenever, you have extra cash, doesn't necessarily have to be from your paycheck, save it.

Ecpr

The younger, the better. Saving does not help you to build the wealth but investment does. The barrier is risk, if not handle the risk well, you might end broke. It's good to learn fundamental analysis concept and invest a quality stocks as early as possible.

If you need a wild turn, trade forex (technical analysis) but should not trade more than affordable loss.

one to one coaching