one to one coaching

Where is Radicaltour?

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi stovedude!
I'm actually always around. It's just i've been busy lately with work in the office and i'm also focusing on manual trading. So my contributions have been reduced. But it seems that other members are helping out on the forum and i'm quite happy about that.

radicaltour

VIP Member
i've gone through quite a journey in the past month while trying to trade successfully (consistently). I've observed more than ever that the success factor is all about controling ourselves; having discipline, patience and stable emotions. Because we are our worst enemy, it makes it a really difficult task to overcome. But i believe with lots of practice and strong determination we can obtain much more consistent result.
Some of the basic indicators (like stochastic/rsi/adx) can be awesome if used correctly and yet we all look for other holy grail indicators.
Hence, it's all up to us to put together methods and strategies that works best for us. It may not work for other people, but it is our holy grail because we put it together and we're most comfortable with it. :)

Has

Nice to here from you Radicaltour, please keep in touch, hoping in future you will let us share your trading method.

Many thanx

stovedude

I agree. I found that all these new indicators pale in comparison to the standard free indicators. One only needs to know how to use them correctly. The problem is that you cannot use a constant period and make it profitable indefinitely. I'm incorporating this concept into the new EA. It's difficult, and everytime I think I have it, I find another facet that "evolves" my strategy a little. Maybe it's the Holy Grail or maybe only a euphoria caused by a burned out brain. Who knows.... Anyway, good to see you back friend!!

one to one coaching