one to one coaching

Which broker should i choose ?

Jaskolski79

I would recommend Fp Markets, its been over a year since i started trading with FP Markets, it is a well-established brokerage firm that has been around since 2005.

If you look at the reviews online,It has a relatively lesser amount of complaints and from my personal experience as well it has been a dependable broker

Robbe.Dupont

I recommend FP Markets, they have been operational for over 15 years (ASIC Regulated)They have really good trading conditions as well, their ECN spreads are really tight (Averages 0.0 pips in EURUSD) and the commission per lot is also lower when compared with other similar ECN brokers brokers.

Zubhar

I trade using FP Markets and the main advantage compared to the other brokers is the number of Instruments available to Trade, they have over 10000 different products.

Even though i mainly trade Forex with them, they have a huge list of global stocks and commodities to trade with. FP Markets is regulated by ASIC and are in operation since 2005

Lorenzo.Car

I'm looking to get started with a live account and looking for an old broker who has been for 10 or more years in the Forex market still ideally regulated.

It would be favorable if the commission costs are lower commission and spread low as 0.1 pips.

Choosing a broker is a tough task no doubt, but one thing that helps you to make a sound decision here is being clear about what you want as a trader. When I had started, I was in search of a broker with tight spreads, low commission and of course, reliable support and withdrawals. I ended up opening an account with turnkeyforex and quite satisfied with my decision till now. So you can check this one if your search is on similar grounds.

Make a plan regarding what are your expectations from your broker and then find the best alternatives available.

natalie2

Choosing broker depends on what kind of trader you are. Scalping, day trading and swing trading have different view in picking a broker.
But safety of funds is the most important thing to consider before any conditions to look for. The broker must be registered with any regulatory body. For europens, FCA and cysec are common and important regulators. I'm safe to recommend these brokers as I myself using the accounts: ic markets, tickmill, fxview, fxpro.

one to one coaching