one to one coaching

Which Genius can hack this Really good EA

krish

Need to be educate

Need to be educate

its actually working but need to educated for news filter so i need the complied format

krish

Suggested currencies: most all currencies works. But, high volatility pairs like GBP/JPY, you may want to increase the Grid space

TF = 5 min
Make sure to check Global Variables if you close all cycle manually. Clear all Global Variables written by "iWin" before you start new cycle.

leledc

Suggested currencies: most all currencies works. But, high volatility pairs like GBP/JPY, you may want to increase the Grid space

TF = 5 min
Make sure to check Global Variables if you close all cycle manually. Clear all Global Variables written by "iWin" before you start new cycle.
This ea doesn't use Global Var(look at the code) and if you close manually ,ea will open a new cycle without any problems...It is timeframe indipendent:you can apply it to any timeframe...
This ea is not a 24h ea:it is a tool to trade monitoring it in certain hour(author says he trade it 17-23 GMT and 23-3 GMT with two setfile)...

awen08

If i remember well euronis has dll to crack:it's hard,if no post ex4 and i'll try to give you source code
I don't know how this iWin EA works, it looks like do cycle with grid.

but the euronis exceed the filesize limition, so you can send an e-mail to 408831168@qq.com and we exchange files together.

one to one coaching