one to one coaching

Which is the best EA bot you ever used?

Zack King

Cant say I have come across substantial proof of consistent results to make me overly keen on using them.. will stick to what i know for now i think....

Zack King

I didn`t catch your point. Can you explain?
what i mean is, i do not fully trust that EAs will bring guaranteed profits or better results than if i just trade manually. i have not seen enough evidence from others to make me want to use EAs for my own trading.

I read the forum everyday but i have years that i am part of it and i have seen all

As per logic and good trading the best ea (this is my opinion only)

1- forex growth bot
2-million dollar pips
3-toms ea

I trade manually only but am courios to see other things to

momo3HC

I read the forum everyday but i have years that i am part of it and i have seen all

1- forex growth bot
2-million dollar pips
3-toms ea

Thanks for this answer. How can I find more info about this 3 EA`s?

Thanks for this answer. How can I find more info about this 3 EA`s?
Well million dollar pips doesnt work anymore...brokers find a way to make the ea a loser

Forex growth bot still rocks because has a solid strategy based on volume with trailing stops

Toms ea is for traders who has money 50 k account with 0.01 trading is a winning strategy

momo3HC

Well million dollar pips doesnt work anymore...brokers find a way to make the ea a loser

Forex growth bot still rocks because has a solid strategy based on volume with trailing stops

Toms ea is for traders who has money 50 k account with 0.01 trading is a winning strategy
OK but where can I find more for these 2 who`s working?

These 3 ea are losers!
I tried them a long time ago!
I respect you because i have years that i see you around in this forum

I know you test everything especially ea

Mdp is a loser now...i wrote before

Read carefully toms ea with 50k account and with starting 0.01 never lose...if you dont have 50k account the solution is closing all the position monthly like real traders use to do with forex hacked closing position every week with 1k account (make a monthly test on this 2 ea)

About growth bot...has the best strategy and the best money management seen
And yes it has in 2015 losing year...but this doesnt mean is a bad ea it was a bad year for that kind of strategy

I dont know how years do you trade but if you are like me since 2003 when forex morning trade was holy grail for some time...after that was stradle trading on news...i mean strategies work on diferent times

Have a good day

Zack King

1- forex growth bot
2-million dollar pips
3-toms ea

thanks for this, will bear this in mind, cheers.

momo3HC

I respect you because i have years that i see you around in this forum

I know you test everything especially ea

Mdp is a loser now...i wrote before

Read carefully toms ea with 50k account and with starting 0.01 never lose...if you dont have 50k account the solution is closing all the position monthly like real traders use to do with forex hacked closing position every week with 1k account (make a monthly test on this 2 ea)

About growth bot...has the best strategy and the best money management seen
And yes it has in 2015 losing year...but this doesnt mean is a bad ea it was a bad year for that kind of strategy

I dont know how years do you trade but if you are like me since 2003 when forex morning trade was holy grail for some time...after that was stradle trading on news...i mean strategies work on diferent times

Have a good day
So by all that you`ve wrote seems that growth bot is best from this 3. Am I right?

Sixer

Forex Trader
I recommend that you take this course to get the best EA:

Sixer

one to one coaching