one to one coaching

Which is the best EA bot you ever used?

suenk

here is my RedEye ( Attached ) unfortunately it's
locked to my account only, you can use for demo account anyway.

my latest trade
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Netoa

as i remember i bought it only for 45$,
you dont need to buy, use demo and copy the trade manually to your real account. but need some effort coz EA take order/s 1 ~2 hour in the beginning of the day.
Many thanks for your quick answer. From what I see from your screenshots our are mainly at night. It might be difficult to follow if it is not automated. Should I consider sending an email to the address you gave asking for a price?

a friend referred me to someone in the internet, his email : billionairfx@gmail(dot)com .

my latest trade
do you use default setting to live trade this ea ?

Netoa

im following other forex forum which also many member there talking about RedEye..
https://soehoe(dot)id/redeyeecn-v5-20.t10374/page-20
Hey Suenk thanks a lot for pointing the direction. I'll ask the dev team as Blue Panther did. I'll keep you posted of the results of the test I made. If it is as good as it seems 45$ is a bargain.

Keep you posted

wwwfx

i use ICMarkets (GMToffset +3 ), the setting for GMToffset i put 4.
others parameter are default
May I give you an advice regards ICMarkets? Don't show them on "comment" which EA you use. Im talking about my bad experiences with this broker once they see a winning system, they try to fuck it up sooner or later...

suenk

May I give you an advice regards ICMarkets? Don't show them on "comment" which EA you use. Im talking about my bad experiences with this broker once they see a winning system, they try to fuck it up sooner or later...
thanks, i really appreciate your advice

thanks for all the reply, i just want to confirm this ea only open orders in gmt 0 or gmt 1 , if it is , then i know correct the my broker gmt offset time.

kotken

I hope this helps. I have been keeping redeye 5.2 cracked version because I had failed to get the best set for it. I downloaded the ver5.21 that has been shared, they are the same only difference is the settings. so what I did I saved the set file from v5.21 and uploaded it to version 5.2. I have done this in strategy tester and it shows profit. I hope this is helpful to you guys. you guys should try and forward test it to see if it is consistent.

Attachments

kotken

Please not that this ea uses a big stoploss of 100 pips to get a profit of 12.5 pips so I advise that the minimum account to start with should be 500$ - 1000$

zliden

I hope this helps. I have been keeping redeye 5.2 cracked version because I had failed to get the best set for it. I downloaded the ver5.21 that has been shared, they are the same only difference is the settings. so what I did I saved the set file from v5.21 and uploaded it to version 5.2. I have done this in strategy tester and it shows profit. I hope this is helpful to you guys. you guys should try and forward test it to see if it is consistent.
This version not work. Expired )))

wwwfx

my latest trade
How can it be expired now when you use it on a live account???? Are you the creator of this EA?? BTW, So far it made loss on demo!

one to one coaching