Aurix Exchange

which is the best scalper broker?

I would say before suggesting or recommending any broker we have to do proper research, it is obvious that some traders get over excited, therefore suggest a broker they hardly spend a month with. It is great to have good scalping conditions, but overall a good company is also important to be successful. I would suggest OctaFX because I have traded with them for 2 years and I feel that time is enough to judge any company. They have low spread of just 0.2 pips for all major pairs; it is in my view the greatest advantage for scalpers.

f3n_dy

i use armadamarkets through ib indofxspot*com .. best for scalp because no time limit minimum for close and stop level 0..

i use armadamarkets through ib indofxspot*com .. best for scalp because no time limit minimum for close and stop level 0..

It is strange what you meant by stop out level of zero because I don’t think there is anything like that. While as I mention previously with OctaFX broker we get great conditions since they are a true ECN company, so they love us to do scalping as it brings them profit and that is the only way they earn unlike other brokers which manipulates and do all sorts of stuff in trying to take out major part of our earning.

vox199

It is strange what you meant by stop out level of zero because I don’t think there is anything like that

have you you ever read the entire post ? please be more wise when replying some one else post, it;s already written clear by f3n_dy , armada markets trading condition
stop level 0. not stop out level. have you even do trade or not ? stop level are critical trading condition for scalping strategies, and most ecn brokers already equipped with 0 stop level upon entry/modify orders, i dont have too put any further explanation about 'stop level' is, every traders who do trade knows this basic feature, but I guarantee armada markets offer such trading condition, a zero stop/level order within their trading platform, i've got my ecn account with them for months already.

I would say before suggesting or recommending any broker we have to do proper research, it is obvious that some traders get over excited, therefore suggest a broker they hardly spend a month with. It is great to have good scalping conditions, but overall a good company is also important to be successful. I would suggest OctaFX because I have traded with them for 2 years and I feel that time is enough to judge any company. They have low spread of just 0.2 pips for all major pairs; it is in my view the greatest advantage for scalpers.

No problem to withdraw your profit? I heard that if you win big profit in Octafx, you are not able to withdraw.

gebruk

have you you ever read the entire post ? please be more wise when replying some one else post, it;s already written clear by f3n_dy , armada markets trading condition
stop level 0. not stop out level. have you even do trade or not ? stop level are critical trading condition for scalping strategies, and most ecn brokers already equipped with 0 stop level upon entry/modify orders, i dont have too put any further explanation about 'stop level' is, every traders who do trade knows this basic feature, but I guarantee armada markets offer such trading condition, a zero stop/level order within their trading platform, i've got my ecn account with them for months already.

I think that there is confusion in terminology here. Some brokers/traders use "minimum market distances" others use "stop levels" that can be confused with stop out of course.

vox199

I think that there is confusion in terminology here. Some brokers/traders use "minimum market distances" others use "stop levels" that can be confused with stop out of course.

yeah sure, I already bold those word lately. but got no any further idea to explain it all. minimum market distance are crucial feature while scalping. not much traders put attention on it, that's why when I said my account with armada ( now Tickmill) are equipped with 0 stop/order level, they eventually mistaken with stop-out level. it's a totally different, once related to order condition, while the others one related to margin call level :).
but thank'f for put a good words upon it, so everyone finally got the idea.

rohmatul

Ouwh,,,
Why armada market changed to ticmill??
What's going on, do armada market going bankrupt??
I recommended to trade in Liteforex broker if you trade forex, If binary, you should trade in FirstBinaryOption.com
Its the best place for making money...

yan7181

do not trade with octafx, they are not only cheat on the pips, even when u click on the spot, u might get slippage up to 2 pips, and even if u set tp, they wont honor it, and again another 2.5 pips away. they are shit!

nck111

Banned Users
now tickmill is my live trading broker since 4 years now,the best broker ,i think so

nck111

Banned Users
and impossible if you live in usa as well,was not aware about europe tough,i live in usa but have an adress in canada too,the one i used to get a live acc there,where they get their customers from? asia russia and china left...

vox199

and impossible if you live in usa as well,was not aware about europe tough,i live in usa but have an adress in canada too,the one i used to get a live acc there,where they get their customers from? asia russia and china left...

an US traders, put canadian address just to had an account with tickmill for over 4 years :). luckily I dont have any issue with registration with any foreign brokers, but there's several broker website got blocked access from all my country ISP, but these doesn't apply with tickmill website.
did you use epayment method with them, or just stick with wire transfer ?
I plan to put more money, but the idea of using epayment sometime bother me (since my last issue with LR, cost mu quite of money), as for now I still with skrill and a local epayment.

nck111

Banned Users
an US traders, put canadian address just to had an account with tickmill for over 4 years :). luckily I dont have any issue with registration with any foreign brokers, but there's several broker website got blocked access from all my country ISP, but these doesn't apply with tickmill website.
did you use epayment method with them, or just stick with wire transfer ?
I plan to put more money, but the idea of using epayment sometime bother me (since my last issue with LR, cost mu quite of money), as for now I still with skrill and a local epayment.

using skrill no issues..

Aurix Exchange