Aurix Exchange

which is the best scalper broker?

Rajath MP

I'm testing Octafx now. They provide low spread from 0,2 pips I suppose... so a scalper could make a real profit. Also, the execution is very fast and no-requote. In fact I've seen no problems while dealing with this broker.

john562

I'm testing Octafx now. They provide low spread from 0,2 pips I suppose... so a scalper could make a real profit. Also, the execution is very fast and no-requote. In fact I've seen no problems while dealing with this broker.

Everything goes well until they say your account is under investigation.they say "This is not a confirmation but just a suspicion".Please send notarised documents to our address.You cannot withdraw anything from them.The documents will never reach their office.All your money will be with them.I have seen 1000 of posts like this in the internet.Even if you login to octafx from vps they say you logged from other ip and block your account.One of my friends suffered like this.You know how much it costs to send documents to their address? more than $100 for a reputed courier.Moreover the frustration is not worth it.Withdraw everything and keep your money with reputed broker.

for scalping only, i prefer to trade with CMTrading. It's really a great broker! Very fast execution, no requotes even in extreme market conditions. they are not just customer friendly, they are also proactive

I don’t know why people search for best broker for scalping, best broker for news trading and all that? I mean, if we’re working with best then it should be best across the board not just one way traffic. I work with FreshForex and it’s fine for all techniques including scalping.

Justinjoez

For me, it has always been FP Market, I trade using their ecn account. The spreads start from as low as 0.0 pips in major currency pairs with lower slippages.

Emathew

One of the best scalping brokers that I have used so far is fxview. Spreads are actually tight ,especially on the majors (that matters the most to me).Commission is low and slippage is a rare thing.

I prefer using FP Markets for scalping because the spreads are tighter when I trade with EURUSD or JPYUSD currency pairs, and the execution speed is quick.

.Alphonsa

I agree with the above statement that FP Market is good for scalping because I trade with them using their raw ecn account, and I was surprised by the consistent spreads with fast execution speed.

I suggest FP Markets for scalping because the spreads began at 0.0 pips for most parts of the trade with minimum slippages, and the execution speed is faster than I expected.

kd077

kd077

kd077

Sarah09

For scalping, fxview. They offer good conditions for scalping- low spreads, instant execution and minimal slippage.

xpnet

kd077

xpnet

kd077

Frank.lin

I prefer FP Markets as a good broker for scalping because the spreads began at 0.0pips when I use the EURUSD currency pair, and the commission cost, compared to other similar brokers, is lower.

Aurix Exchange