one to one coaching

who here trades on fundamental analysis only?

Karimix

i trade only on fundamentals/news (risk events) consistently and made a pretty good profit it is the only thing that worked for me , i have blown 3 accounts relaying on technical's wish i consider it now as total BS (i can prove it to you mathematically if you want ), so master fundamentals and you will get incredible results

slimmm

i trade only on fundamentals/news (risk events) consistently and made a pretty good profit it is the only thing that worked for me , i have blown 3 accounts relaying on technical's wish i consider it now as total BS (i can prove it to you mathematically if you want ), so master fundamentals and you will get incredible results
Mind pointing me in the right direction? So i learn fundamental analysis correctly

marusyafx

Please show us statistical or mathematical proof that technical analysis doesn't work. I think it's the same as giving a proof that god doesn't exist :)

one to one coaching