one to one coaching

Who told you about Forex Trading?

blackking

First time knows forex from my young brother, which he told me about forex business and leading me learn forex, first time learn forex I am using mobile device to reading article forex on certain website, then because forex need using computer so then I am buying second computer to practice in demo account

Beloved

I have find Forex online while i was searching about some other topic then i started search about this business and find how this all market works.

blackking

I have find Forex online while i was searching about some other topic then i started search about this business and find how this all market works.
If we like to browsing internet and joined in forum about make money online, usually on forum there are sub topic about forex, and many trader also they seeking information related forex with reading from statement among member forum and get knowledge about forex from forum forex community also

blackking

its a real business you can fulfil your desire by forex.
This is real business and we can work at home, this is one advantage forex business, which we can work at home and only need computer with internet connection, but of course success in forex business is not easy like as turn around our palm hand, required high dedication and good learning

blackking

I know forex for first time from my young brother, he told me about forex and he already start trading forex before I am,
when first time knows forex I am only reading article using mobile phone to access internet and this is very limited, then I am buying second computer to learn more and first time trade forex I am using streamster

HenritteC

One of my friend is the one who introduced me with the life and opportunities given by the Forex trading. Before, my life has been very simple with a private sector earning enough but then when I started as a trader I have earned so much to buy what I want in extra.

blackking

First time knows forex also start from zero, only hear if forex trading giving opportunity to make money like as buying stocks but in forex as trader will trading currency with selling one currency using another currency, and first time learning is reading about moving average indicator

Beloved

I have never heard about this work before, but some how i find it online when i was looking for something else, and i found this. After all i wish i like this work and searched about it more so that i can learned it well.

mlawson71

It was my mother who told me of all people. She got interested in trading first and then she talked about it enough that I got interested in it too.

blackking

It was my mother who told me of all people. She got interested in trading first and then she talked about it enough that I got interested in it too.
Close family always giving us support on something business I am also knows forex from my young brother and he teach me so much about forex but I am prefer to learn standalone with looking information through internet, if remember first time trying forex, I am buy second computer to running platform with use crt screen, but now I am use laptop to trade forex and online activity

Beloved

It does not matter who told you about this work, what matter is how you are doing with this work.
Many people start here and leave it because of loss and failure but few survives it till the end.

blackking

It does not matter who told you about this work, what matter is how you are doing with this work.
Many people start here and leave it because of loss and failure but few survives it till the end.
Yes obviously like it, many new comer then leaving business because failure and thet give up, and some opinion said if only around 5% trader that can making profit regularly through forex but I don't know this is right or fake information, but if we look on our own experience might also facing many difficulties and not easy make profit consistently

Beloved

Forex is important for learning and earning. Not every person who enters here is able to make money with this business. But they try their luck because they want to earn money.
Who ever told you about Forex, might have told that what risk it include with Forex.

blackking

On general forum about make money online, usually there are sub forum about forex business, first time on forum I like on hyip section and ever trying on these business, but after learn forex that more honest than hyip hence eventually trying to become trader and learn forex only with reading on forum and practice also reading ebook and blog

cesar470

My opinion is that the Forex market is like everything in this life, if you are well prepared you will take advantage of it, but you will lose a lot of money. By your comment, I understand that you are already aware that you can lose a lot of money, and that is already something positive

The problem is that we usually start trading forex with real money, thinking that it is like a gambling game and that with luck we can win some extra money ... But it is not so, as you have been told in several comments you will need a good training , But not only in the technical part, also in the psychological aspect so as not to lose control when you have lost

blackking

In forex trading so many trader that want to making money, but might we ever read certain statistic which only around 5% trader that able generated profit consistently and many trader fail eventually, if look flashback indeed making money with forex trading is not easy, no anyone trader that never loss or never facing margin call account, but with more experience usually will open their minds and will learn how to manage money in forex market

Beloved

In forex trading so many trader that want to making money, but might we ever read certain statistic which only around 5% trader that able generated profit consistently and many trader fail eventually, if look flashback indeed making money with forex trading is not easy, no anyone trader that never loss or never facing margin call account, but with more experience usually will open their minds and will learn how to manage money in forex market
That is very common for us. Because I have seen that every other person is saying the same that only 5% traders can get success and profit in this business. it happens because few are a genius among us and knows that running behind the money is not the solution to be profitable.

Yes, of course, we should keep our focus on money making only, we should also focus when we lose money, and see that we don't repeat the same mistake in order to minimize our loss.

rixi

I think we can only focus on reviewing our past mistakes by maintaining a trading journal which should be reviewed timely and those mistakes should be avoided in future otherwise trading mistakes can leads to load of losses in forex because forex market does not spare mistakes.

Beloved

Unrealistic expectations. This is probably the one I have seen the most. A lot of ‘traders’ on social media give out the impression of making a lot of money in very little time.

one to one coaching