Who told you about Forex Trading?

blackking

On general forum about make money online, usually there are sub forum about forex business, first time on forum I like on hyip section and ever trying on these business, but after learn forex that more honest than hyip hence eventually trying to become trader and learn forex only with reading on forum and practice also reading ebook and blog

cesar470

My opinion is that the Forex market is like everything in this life, if you are well prepared you will take advantage of it, but you will lose a lot of money. By your comment, I understand that you are already aware that you can lose a lot of money, and that is already something positive

The problem is that we usually start trading forex with real money, thinking that it is like a gambling game and that with luck we can win some extra money ... But it is not so, as you have been told in several comments you will need a good training , But not only in the technical part, also in the psychological aspect so as not to lose control when you have lost

blackking

In forex trading so many trader that want to making money, but might we ever read certain statistic which only around 5% trader that able generated profit consistently and many trader fail eventually, if look flashback indeed making money with forex trading is not easy, no anyone trader that never loss or never facing margin call account, but with more experience usually will open their minds and will learn how to manage money in forex market

Beloved

In forex trading so many trader that want to making money, but might we ever read certain statistic which only around 5% trader that able generated profit consistently and many trader fail eventually, if look flashback indeed making money with forex trading is not easy, no anyone trader that never loss or never facing margin call account, but with more experience usually will open their minds and will learn how to manage money in forex market
That is very common for us. Because I have seen that every other person is saying the same that only 5% traders can get success and profit in this business. it happens because few are a genius among us and knows that running behind the money is not the solution to be profitable.

Yes, of course, we should keep our focus on money making only, we should also focus when we lose money, and see that we don't repeat the same mistake in order to minimize our loss.

rixi

I think we can only focus on reviewing our past mistakes by maintaining a trading journal which should be reviewed timely and those mistakes should be avoided in future otherwise trading mistakes can leads to load of losses in forex because forex market does not spare mistakes.

Beloved

Unrealistic expectations. This is probably the one I have seen the most. A lot of ‘traders’ on social media give out the impression of making a lot of money in very little time.

johnbrave

I was started forex one month ago. I'm curious about my friend is doing and he told me that he trade on forex.

Beloved

Firstly understand the basics of forex cause forex is quite different than stock trading. After you have done your basics have some experience in demo trading by opening an account with a forex broker.

Idave

I heard about Forex from my parents first. I was practising on a demo account for one year before I opened a real account.

Beloved

I have seen Forex details on the Internet when I was searching something. So Found Forex. I have learned it myself and working with it.

Beloved

No one told me about Forex, I have found it on internet research when I was looking for any other details. I saw a website related Forex then I research about this word and came to know the world's largest business.