one to one coaching

(Share) Win2pips iv

bp2000

Banned Users
I stop(Close All) my EA on 2017.03.29 and then restart again because GBP news.
now, my account grow +45%

bp2000

Banned Users
Dear BP-2000, i just stopped the AASAR EA, before It traded..THANK YOU!! How Much for a Lifetime License ? I will Not Sell It..This is All I am Trading It is better than Blessings EA. Please give me a "Cheap" Price. Can Pay April_3rd Paypal.com if Reasonable..I repeat..I Will Not Sell it, It will be able to trade Forever Right? All my Love jimmy :) Am trading EURGBP_25 Pips Wide, Take Profit_25 Pips,1.4 Martingale.
It is Doing Good So Far 883.00 Bal. Will Put 400.00 in Account by 3rd April, and let it grow until it is Much Bigger, then Add Every Month_400.00 Min..Please reply . I have Two Accounts at Pepperstone.com and One at Fx-Choice, but to make things Simple, I can just give the # of the One I Am trading now..If Yours Doesn't trust me..I Understand! When is your New Project Due? and What is it?
one account one license, but currently I don't plan to sell it. so, don't know how is the price....
this is free EA, you don't need to buy it.
my new project is not success.....

haha! my account now grow +61%.....

energetic

one account one license, but currently I don't plan to sell it. so, don't know how is the price....
this is free EA, you don't need to buy it.
my new project is not success.....

haha! my account now grow +61%.....
which pairs are using ? default pairs and default setting ?

bp2000

Banned Users
Dear BP-2000. Pepperstone.com Broker Acc#.Please grant me a License..I Love You! This is Only EA I Trade..Starting Now..I did Not Trade Last nite at all, is 5:51Am Seattle,WA .Time. Please receive a Share of my prayer's, and Grant me a Lic for Free. Love jimmy :) Trading Now.. THANK YOU for my License , Thank You, for Your Friendship!!
if you need a license key for your account, you need to pay me. but currently you better using the free license about 6 months...

Last edited:

ss30

"HA" It was as If..a Personal SATAN. was assigned to me, But..I Deposited 400.00 into my Account_bal 1317.00 One Pair EURGBP. 25 Pips Wide, 25 Pips Take Profit. Martingale_1.4. Perhaps BP-2000, will be kind, and give Ours all a free Copy of his EA. I just became aware of all the "misunderstanding" His had with Previous EA's..I Went through it, Yesterday/Sunday. It could be for Good Reason, I watched the Movie REVOLVER..and received a Great Light..I am Not a Criminal, Will leave this EA at these Settings until Bal_1666.00 at which time I will trade it 18|18_1.4 Martingale< or Maybe as it is Now..for a Long Term Earner .I AM NOT Prejudiced..I gave some Priceless Books to an Amish Attorney, and His Used these Against me..a Steady Diet of Seattle RACISM, this is the method used to Move Gross Witts..Here, It is Very Stratified, So..I am "Sorry" I was a Bahai Student for 42yrs. I Wish All Peace.This is the Only EA I Trade, and Just One Pair. I have Fx Blue Trade Copier Coping from IC Markets Demo to my Pepperstone Live, EURGBP_!.0 Martin, 37 Pips Wide, 37 Take Profit also...
Why, this ea will run on live account

DarKforex

I have been using this set for the past week with 6 pairs and only $2500 in my cent account and it survived yesterday/today and is around -$300 as I type;);)

Good luck
Today blown acccount with this setting. Account was about 2.500$ in size, demo.

bp2000

Banned Users
hello!
I'm back.

how about all of you?
I don't trade this week using my EA...... too many big news this week....
I will start my EA next week.
good luck to you.

DarKforex

4xambition - i think there is no profitable robot EA.
I'v been coming here for 5 years and tested alot of Ea's, but still no luck.
Every martingale will blow up eventualy. Even your EURGBP.

There is money maybe in manual trading if you are good enough.

ss30

4xambition - i think there is no profitable robot EA.
I'v been coming here for 5 years and tested alot of Ea's, but still no luck.
Every martingale will blow up eventualy. Even your EURGBP.

There is money maybe in manual trading if you are good enough
I agree. Whats the point of running a EA if you need manual input you might as well run a manual trading system and watch the charts.

hansberger

First of all i want to say thank you for your work!
I am a big fan of multipair trading and your work seems very similar to mine! ... will test your ea at demo!

hansberger

when i try to run it on a cent account where symbol is eurjpy. with the dot i have to modify the pairnames according to that. right?

one to one coaching