one to one coaching

(Share) Win2pips iv

energetic

I just need to Say..I Love Yours All..The Ice Fx Indicator Cutts off the Whole Metatrader-4 Platform..Works Perfectly..trading is Good..Near 100.00 per day..Published on fx-blue.com No broker etc is Visible..
Just turned setting up to 1.4 Martingale. I Watch it like a Hawk.. THANKS!!
where can I download The Ice Fx Indicator?

newbee

[MENTION=3755]4xambition[/MENTION]
Seems like you have almost no experience in forex trading, when you use grid with martingale on GBP pairs with 25pips distance
Do some backtest and you will see, what I mean!
I warned you already that this is a very dangerous trading stylle. But I guess, like a little child, you have to find out yourself ;-)

kam2011

[MENTION=3755]4xambition[/MENTION]
Seems like you have almost no experience in forex trading, when you use grid with martingale on GBP pairs with 25pips distance
Do some backtest and you will see, what I mean!
I warned you already that this is a very dangerous trading stylle. But I guess, like a little child, you have to find out yourself ;-)
If we had "Loss in pips" parameter in set file ( versus Target in pips) , we could more ability to balance EA and better trusty optimizations

Last edited:

julope334

Can you run more than 1 instance of the EA with different settings: For example, 1 for EURUSD with MinDistance in pips 10 and another for USDJPY with MinDistance in pips 14?

Also what this EA needs if a equity protection feature (global an per pair) and it would be nice different settings for MinDistance and Target and pips for different pairs.

andy60

[MENTION=3882]bp2000[/MENTION]

Thx for your ea. Today i followed your instructions with account 5000 our on ActiveTrades. Is ea same functional in real accounts? What setup u recommend for low risk as possible? Thx Andy

Unless Your consciousness is transcendent..Do Not trade that EA!! Purchase the FX-IB.com 1%EA..trade it only as Recommended..Allah Loves the truthful.."Will Yours then Send the Police to Bartels Store to Compel me to Help "Niggardly EVIL Slaves of Allah? HELL NO!! I am Not Muslim, these "Begg Me" for my Practice in the Deen, INSTEAD of Rendering Prayer's..Allah Loves the truthful No Successful EA is designed to "Be" in the market all the Time..Know it!!

wwwfx

Unless Your consciousness is transcendent..Do Not trade that EA!! Purchase the FX-IB.com 1%EA..trade it only as Recommended..Allah Loves the truthful.."Will Yours then Send the Police to Bartels Store to Compel me to Help "Niggardly EVIL Slaves of Allah? HELL NO!! I am Not Muslim, these "Begg Me" for my Practice in the Deen, INSTEAD of Rendering Prayer's..Allah Loves the truthful No Successful EA is designed to "Be" in the market all the Time..Know it!!
Do you need mental treatment?:confused:

If Yours believes that..then by All Means Ask..the Moderator to Lock me Out of this forum, and Revoke my Membership!! I Found a SAFE EA!! I wrote BP-2000 Privately..His could have created the same EA, and Given it to Share "Freely.." I Know..the first post was a way for me to return, yet I Decline..I was Sincerely trying to keep Someone from Losing Monies!! Does it make Sense to Any of Yours to Trade an EA, that is in the Market all the Time, Under All Condition's as a Retail Forex Trader? This Global Market is being Manipulated by Central World Banks, it is No Return for me..Let me practice among the jews and Hindoo's..This is the 2nd Time I caught someone trying to Steal an Angelic Impression from my Seminal Body..Allah Never created Up..BAN ME FOR LIFE PLEASE!! THANK YOU!!

julope334

What EA is that? I don´t find it.

one to one coaching