(Share) Win2pips iv

energetic

WwI Memebr
I just need to Say..I Love Yours All..The Ice Fx Indicator Cutts off the Whole Metatrader-4 Platform..Works Perfectly..trading is Good..Near 100.00 per day..Published on fx-blue.com No broker etc is Visible..
Just turned setting up to 1.4 Martingale. I Watch it like a Hawk.. THANKS!!
where can I download The Ice Fx Indicator?

newbee

WwI Memebr
[MENTION=3755]4xambition[/MENTION]
Seems like you have almost no experience in forex trading, when you use grid with martingale on GBP pairs with 25pips distance
Do some backtest and you will see, what I mean!
I warned you already that this is a very dangerous trading stylle. But I guess, like a little child, you have to find out yourself ;-)

kam2011

WwI Memebr
[MENTION=3755]4xambition[/MENTION]
Seems like you have almost no experience in forex trading, when you use grid with martingale on GBP pairs with 25pips distance
Do some backtest and you will see, what I mean!
I warned you already that this is a very dangerous trading stylle. But I guess, like a little child, you have to find out yourself ;-)
If we had "Loss in pips" parameter in set file ( versus Target in pips) , we could more ability to balance EA and better trusty optimizations

Last edited:
Can you run more than 1 instance of the EA with different settings: For example, 1 for EURUSD with MinDistance in pips 10 and another for USDJPY with MinDistance in pips 14?

Also what this EA needs if a equity protection feature (global an per pair) and it would be nice different settings for MinDistance and Target and pips for different pairs.