(Share) Win2pips iv

[MENTION=3882]bp2000[/MENTION]

Thx for your ea. Today i followed your instructions with account 5000 our on ActiveTrades. Is ea same functional in real accounts? What setup u recommend for low risk as possible? Thx Andy

4xambition

WwI Memebr
Unless Your consciousness is transcendent..Do Not trade that EA!! Purchase the FX-IB.com 1%EA..trade it only as Recommended..Allah Loves the truthful.."Will Yours then Send the Police to Bartels Store to Compel me to Help "Niggardly EVIL Slaves of Allah? HELL NO!! I am Not Muslim, these "Begg Me" for my Practice in the Deen, INSTEAD of Rendering Prayer's..Allah Loves the truthful No Successful EA is designed to "Be" in the market all the Time..Know it!!

wwwfx

WwI Memebr
Unless Your consciousness is transcendent..Do Not trade that EA!! Purchase the FX-IB.com 1%EA..trade it only as Recommended..Allah Loves the truthful.."Will Yours then Send the Police to Bartels Store to Compel me to Help "Niggardly EVIL Slaves of Allah? HELL NO!! I am Not Muslim, these "Begg Me" for my Practice in the Deen, INSTEAD of Rendering Prayer's..Allah Loves the truthful No Successful EA is designed to "Be" in the market all the Time..Know it!!
Do you need mental treatment?:confused:

4xambition

WwI Memebr
If Yours believes that..then by All Means Ask..the Moderator to Lock me Out of this forum, and Revoke my Membership!! I Found a SAFE EA!! I wrote BP-2000 Privately..His could have created the same EA, and Given it to Share "Freely.." I Know..the first post was a way for me to return, yet I Decline..I was Sincerely trying to keep Someone from Losing Monies!! Does it make Sense to Any of Yours to Trade an EA, that is in the Market all the Time, Under All Condition's as a Retail Forex Trader? This Global Market is being Manipulated by Central World Banks, it is No Return for me..Let me practice among the jews and Hindoo's..This is the 2nd Time I caught someone trying to Steal an Angelic Impression from my Seminal Body..Allah Never created Up..BAN ME FOR LIFE PLEASE!! THANK YOU!!

What EA is that? I don´t find it.

Jason Kwok

WwI Memebr
I used it on Live Cents account with only two pairs USDJPY and EURUSD.
So far, result has been positive.
I would close the EA before Thu, trading only on Mon, Tue and Wed.
No trading for the 1st week of the month as there is a lot of USD red coded news release and FED rates.

bp2000

WwI Memebr
I used it on Live Cents account with only two pairs USDJPY and EURUSD.
So far, result has been positive.
I would close the EA before Thu, trading only on Mon, Tue and Wed.
No trading for the 1st week of the month as there is a lot of USD red coded news release and FED rates.
good idea.....

Hello, thank you for sharing this project.
I have been testing this EA on demo for some time with quite good results.
Now I would like to try it on real micro account but EA doesnt work for me.
I have a real micro account (XM broker) and when I load EA to the chart it doesnt open any order even when the panel background color is BLUE.
I have also tried backtest this EA in tester for one pair only and it also doesnt work if I'm connected to real account, but the tester works when I'm connected to demo account.
Is there anyone who could point me to the right direction what could be wrong? Is it just a settings issue or thhere is some problem with broker? Thanks for any advice.

This is Multi-Currency grid-martingale EA.
You have to attach this EA to one chart only! (i.e. EURUSD M15)
It will work with ALL currency pairs.

Timeframe: any (recommend M15)

Minimum Deposit: $5000

2017.05.19 final version 3.92 (added pattern filter)
2017.03.14 final version 3.91 (changed lot size setting)
2017.03.13 final version 3.9 (fixed a major bug, move up AutoLot,SpreadFilter...)
2017.03.12 final version 3.8 (added a function to block 1 pair 1 direction)
2017.03.10 final version 3.7 (fixed zero color)
2017.03.02 updated to version 3.7 (changed lot calculate)
2017.02.25 updated to version 3.6 (fixed a bug)
2017.02.22 updated to version 3.5 (fixed a bug)
2017.02.22 updated to version 3.4 (fixed 2 bugs)
2017.02.20 updated to version 3.3 (grid-martingale ea) start from post 261
2016.12.02 updated to version 3.0
=======================================
2016.09.28 updated to version 2.6 (changed filter mode)
2016.09.24 updated to version 2.5 (fixed a small bug)
2016.09.23 updated to version 2.4 (changed AutoLot to Risk)
2016.09.20 updated to version 2.3 (fixed a bug)
2016.09.11 updated to version 2.2 (enabled backtesting)
2016.09.09 updated to version 2.1 (added warming time)
2016.09.05 updated to version 2.0 (new strategy)
=======================================
2016.09.28 updated to version 1.8 (changed filter mode)
2016.07.20 updated to version 1.7 (remove spreadfilter)
2016.06.10 updated to version 1.6 (final version)
2016.06.06 updated to version 1.4 (changed input parameters)
2016.05.23 updated to version 1.3 (changed: licensekey)
2016.05.10 updated to version 1.2 (changed: stop trading)
2016.05.09 updated to version 1.1 (fixed a bug: show profits)

Make sure the panel background color is BLUE color,
if the background color is RED, it mean some functions not work, or had stop trading.

What is the function "Block"?
this is to block the order sending function when there are no opened order only.

How to close all of one pair of one position?
remove the symbol name from "Long" or "Short"

How to block one pair one position?
add (*) in front of the symbol name on "Long" or "Short".
example: *USDJPY,*EURJPY

How to setting Max Spread?
first, turn "SpreadFilter" to true,
then setting max spread into "Long" or "Short"
example: EURUSD 0.0003,USDJPY 0.04 (Separate by space)

expired date: 2017-12-31 (free license key every year)
version 3.92
Where is mq4 file?