Aurix Exchange

Wish List: EA Programming Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

stovedude

This thread will be reserved for special request EA projects (so we don't lose track of requests).

Update: Many of my EA's will have these parameters: SL,TP,TS,BE, and other parameters are explained as follows: UseMM = if True,calculate Lots according to SL and Risk, if False, use fixed Lots.
Risk = percentage of account.
NoMMLots = fixed lots.
UseStdSL = use fixed SL.
UseSRStopLoss = calculate SL on last fractal level.
UseStdTP = use fixed TP.
UseScaleOutTP = close percentage of trade when TP is reached, let remainder ride.
CloseTPPercent = how much to close.
UseStdBE = Break even function.
BreakEvenPips = how many pips in profit before BE.
LockInPips = how many extra pips of profit to lock in after BE.
BE_AfterTP1 = if UseScaleOutTP=true, partial trade will close, remainder will go to BE.
UseTrailingStop = standard TS.
TrailStart = how many pips in profit before TS activates.
TrailStop = how many pips behind price to move TS.
UseSRTrailStop = move SL to last fractal level.
UsePercentTS = use SL according to maximum move - certain %.
TSPercent = % of maximum move for TS.
TSPercentStartPips = how many pips in profit before activating % TS.
UsePSARTrail = use PSAR for TS.
MoveSL_TP = move SL and TP together.
TP_DistancePips = when price is within this many pips of TP, SL and TP will move together with price.
MovePips = how many pips to move SL and TP.
SLPipDiff = how many pips to add to SL and TS (not used with UseStdSL).
AddSpread = add spread for SL and TS (not used with UseStdSL).
UseCandleTrail = use previous candles' H/L for TS.
TrailCandlesBack = how many candles back for Candle Trail.
StartCTPips = how many pips in profit before activating Candle Trail.
CloseOppositeTrades = close opposite trades when signal changes.

bonnie1234

Re-upped from here so we can keep track of things:

Hi all,

I have another manual trading system that I do on a daily basis and would love Stovedude to have a crack at it.

(D1 Chart and H4 Chart have the greatest ROI for Risk/Reward)

Ok, here goes...

1. Indicators to be used : FIP Line, Super Signal v3f, TD2_3 Combo (using all of their default settings in respective code)

2. To be able to work in any timeframe...but will be using it on H4 and D1 Charts only

3. Must be able to run on multiple charts on same account.

4. Must be able to run with other EAs on same account so it must identify its own trades and have a customizable magic number so it does not close other EA trades or manual trades in play.

5. Must have customizable "Take profit" and "stop loss" feature. Trailing Stop feature could be useful

6. Must be able to set lot sizes from 0.01 upwards and be able to have an input for auto money management as a percent of risk from FREE MARGIN. Must be able to go from 0.01% risk and upwards.

7. Must be able to work on 4 and 5 digit accounts

8. Must be able to set maximum number of buy and sell trades to be opened so that I can choose to have only one buy or sell at a time or have 10+ at a time.

9. Must have a customizable "Standby and wait" Mode of at least one forward completed bar because the FIP Line will possibly be changing and could give a signal to buy or sell just before the market reverses. The user must be able to switch this on and off.

10. The EA is to only open one (1) trade per completed bar/candle so that in a downtrend for instance (using H1) we can have one sell in play and if the next hour has the same entry conditions it will place another sell. Next hour same etc etc etc...

If the signals are not the same there is no sell for that hour and the remaining sells wait for the exit condition

The accumulation of all these trades are to be exited set by the exit conditions below

11. Must use a "retry on error" function for slippage (set at 3 pip) and re-quotes.

12. No need to protect from decompiling as this will become a free source on completion but will remain property of Stovedude

13. News and Time filter optional

14. TD2_3 Combo requires an "Indecision" Mode as discussed below and on the picture

15. Buy entry conditions:

a. FIP Line to be Blue
b. TD2_3 Combo to be Blue

When FIP Line turns blue it is to check if TD2_3 Combo is blue. If it is not then it is to keep checking until both are blue and enter the buy trade. When buy trade is opened the EA should place a 300pip TP and 300pip SL (which should be able to customize). The EA is to constantly check for the 2 blues and open additional buy trades as it finds them but ONLY once per closed bar/candle. It is to continually open further buy orders ( and keep them open ) on every closed candle until the exit condition is met.

16. Sell entry conditions:

a. FIP Line to be Red
b. TD2_3 Combo to be Red

When FIP Line turns red it is to check if TD2_3 Combo is red. If it is not then it is to keep checking until both are red and enter the sell trade. When sell trade is opened the EA should place a 300pip TP and 300pip SL (which should be able to customize). The EA is to constantly check for the 2 reds and open additional sell trades as it finds them but ONLY once per closed bar/candle. It is to continually open further sell orders ( and keep them open ) on every closed candle until the exit condition is met.

17. Exit conditions for ALL BUY trades opened by the EA

a. When own TP or SL is hit OR
b. When Super signal v3f gives an immediate Reversal signal on the upwards momentum signal only OR
c. When TD2_3 Combo IS red OR TD2_3 Combo comes to an "Indecision" blank bar

18. Exit conditions for ALL SELL trades opened by the EA

b. When Super signal v3f gives an immediate Reversal signal on the downwards momentum signal only OR
c. When TD2_3 Combo IS blue OR TD2_3 Combo comes to an "Indecision" blank bar

19. When TD2_3 Combo is neither Red or Blue (Indecision) it should close all the open trades in play (to be customizable so we can turn it off)

19a. If Buys or Sells are not exited by super signal v3f they are ALL to be exited on TD2_3 Combo indecision or opposing color

20. When trades are exited by the super signal v3f the EA is to go into a "standby and wait" mode ( see note 9 )

Attachments

• TD2_3_Combo.mq4
    2.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Signal - Super Signal v3f.mq4
    5.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Signal - FIP_Line.mq4
    2.3 KB · Views: 2
  • FIPssv3fTD23combo.jpg
    FIPssv3fTD23combo.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 5

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi Bonnie, your sample picture got resized very small. Is there a way you can give us a bigger picture (maybe via a link)?

Thank you very much.

droslan

Hi all,

I have another manual trading system that I do on a daily basis and would love Stovedude to have a crack at it.

(D1 Chart and H4 Chart have the greatest ROI for Risk/Reward)

Ok, here goes...

1. Indicators to be used : FIP Line, Super Signal v3f, TD2_3 Combo (using all of their default settings in respective code)

2. To be able to work in any timeframe...but will be using it on H4 and D1 Charts only

3. Must be able to run on multiple charts on same account.

4. Must be able to run with other EAs on same account so it must identify its own trades and have a customizable magic number so it does not close other EA trades or manual trades in play.

5. Must have customizable "Take profit" and "stop loss" feature. Trailing Stop feature could be useful

6. Must be able to set lot sizes from 0.01 upwards and be able to have an input for auto money management as a percent of risk from FREE MARGIN. Must be able to go from 0.01% risk and upwards.

7. Must be able to work on 4 and 5 digit accounts

8. Must be able to set maximum number of buy and sell trades to be opened so that I can choose to have only one buy or sell at a time or have 10+ at a time.

9. Must have a customizable "Standby and wait" Mode of at least one forward completed bar because the FIP Line will possibly be changing and could give a signal to buy or sell just before the market reverses. The user must be able to switch this on and off.

10. The EA is to only open one (1) trade per completed bar/candle so that in a downtrend for instance (using H1) we can have one sell in play and if the next hour has the same entry conditions it will place another sell. Next hour same etc etc etc...

If the signals are not the same there is no sell for that hour and the remaining sells wait for the exit condition

The accumulation of all these trades are to be exited set by the exit conditions below

11. Must use a "retry on error" function for slippage (set at 3 pip) and re-quotes.

12. No need to protect from decompiling as this will become a free source on completion but will remain property of Stovedude

13. News and Time filter optional

14. TD2_3 Combo requires an "Indecision" Mode as discussed below and on the picture

15. Buy entry conditions:

a. FIP Line to be Blue
b. TD2_3 Combo to be Blue

When FIP Line turns blue it is to check if TD2_3 Combo is blue. If it is not then it is to keep checking until both are blue and enter the buy trade. When buy trade is opened the EA should place a 300pip TP and 300pip SL (which should be able to customize). The EA is to constantly check for the 2 blues and open additional buy trades as it finds them but ONLY once per closed bar/candle. It is to continually open further buy orders ( and keep them open ) on every closed candle until the exit condition is met.

16. Sell entry conditions:

a. FIP Line to be Red
b. TD2_3 Combo to be Red

When FIP Line turns red it is to check if TD2_3 Combo is red. If it is not then it is to keep checking until both are red and enter the sell trade. When sell trade is opened the EA should place a 300pip TP and 300pip SL (which should be able to customize). The EA is to constantly check for the 2 reds and open additional sell trades as it finds them but ONLY once per closed bar/candle. It is to continually open further sell orders ( and keep them open ) on every closed candle until the exit condition is met.

17. Exit conditions for ALL BUY trades opened by the EA

b. When Super signal v3f gives an immediate Reversal signal on the upwards momentum signal only OR
c. When TD2_3 Combo IS red OR TD2_3 Combo comes to an "Indecision" blank bar

18. Exit conditions for ALL SELL trades opened by the EA

b. When Super signal v3f gives an immediate Reversal signal on the downwards momentum signal only OR
c. When TD2_3 Combo IS blue OR TD2_3 Combo comes to an "Indecision" blank bar

19. When TD2_3 Combo is neither Red or Blue (Indecision) it should close all the open trades in play (to be customizable so we can turn it off)

19a. If Buys or Sells are not exited by super signal v3f they are ALL to be exited on TD2_3 Combo indecision or opposing color

20. When trades are exited by the super signal v3f the EA is to go into a "standby and wait" mode ( see note 9 )

I believe TD2_3_Combo missing another TD2.mq4 and TD3.mq4 indicators.

Another thing to mention that Super Signal is repaint indicator. Does not give you correct indicator.

madhan1992

Ok, I have 2 startegy requests....

One is from BOSS Breakout..which is very good for last 30 days...

Then another is from opening price strategy....If you can help me. That would be good..

I want to post strategy here or in private...becuase its not good to post in public :)

bonnie1234

I believe TD2_3_Combo missing another TD2.mq4 and TD3.mq4 indicators.

Another thing to mention that Super Signal is repaint indicator. Does not give you correct indicator.

Hi Droslan,

I believe that SD will have TD2 and 3...if not I will upload them.

Many people get upset about repainting indys... I personally love them because they are non lagging. A repainting indy can be used to your advantage if used correctly.

Super signal does repaint as you say ...however if you read above, this system is designed to take profits on the ssv3f being hit on the very first instance of showing. Thus it does not matter whether it repaints or not as profits will be taken on the signal...

Try doing the system (as explained above) manually (on a daily chart) and you will see what I mean...

droslan

Hi Droslan,

I believe that SD will have TD2 and 3...if not I will upload them.

Many people get upset about repainting indys... I personally love them because they are non lagging. A repainting indy can be used to your advantage if used correctly.

Super signal does repaint as you say ...however if you read above, this system is designed to take profits on the ssv3f being hit on the very first instance of showing. Thus it does not matter whether it repaints or not as profits will be taken on the signal...

Try doing the system (as explained above) manually (on a daily chart) and you will see what I mean...

Sir, I would be happy to do programming for you only if you provide me with the td2 and td3 indi. I am having following error;

07:00:15 Cannot open file 'H:\admiral\experts\indicators\TD3.ex4' on the EURUSD,H1
07:00:15 Cannot open file 'H:\admiral\experts\indicators\TD3.ex4' on the EURUSD,H1
07:00:15 Cannot open file 'H:\admiral\experts\indicators\TD2.ex4' on the EURUSD,H1

The programming will take at least a couple days only.

madhan1992

Drsolan...Can you pm me your skype or msn or yahoo or facebook chat id...I want to discuss about some Manual strategy --> EA , Can you please pm me :D

bonnie1234

This is nightly production. Has not done any testing.

Hi Droslan,

Many thanks!

Question about settings?

1. Timeframe = 60? I assume if running on a daily chart I should change this factor?

2. TrailStop / TrailStep? - Does TSL start on Trailstop of 30 and increase every 10?

3. If Lots are left blank does autoMM come into play and... is the risk percent a value of equity or free margin?

droslan

Hi Droslan,

Many thanks!

Question about settings?

1. Timeframe = 60? I assume if running on a daily chart I should change this factor?

2. TrailStop / TrailStep? - Does TSL start on Trailstop of 30 and increase every 10?

3. If Lots are left blank does autoMM come into play and... is the risk percent a value of equity or free margin?

1. 60 means 60 minute. daily should be 1440. The purpose of this timeframe is that it does not count time at charting. you can place the ea on 1 minute chart but the calculation of indi will be based on timeframe specified in the input parameter.
2. if the profit hit 30 pip above openprice/previous stoploss then it will place new stoploss 10 pip above openprice/previous stoploss
3. if Lots=0 the MM base on free margin

bonnie1234

Hi Droslan,

2 more Qs

"NewBar" - please can you expand?

"MaxOrder" - Is this maximum number of trades at a time or is this a maximum per candle or is this a maximum in total?

droslan

Hi Droslan,

2 more Qs

"NewBar" - please can you expand?

"MaxOrder" - Is this maximum number of trades at a time or is this a maximum per candle or is this a maximum in total?

As stated on your requirement and your pic, one trade per bar. If TimeFrame set to 60 minute and NewBar=true that means one trade per hour. If TimeFrame=240 that means one trade for every 4 hour bar.

While MaxOrder means max number of trade per round. Let say it is uptrend then it will trade Long every bar up to MaxOrder. Your pic illustrate up to 26 number trade.

Note: I did make minor correction to the EAs. Please redownload.

Plutos

Gap Trading

Gap Trading

Hello,

Gaptrading is an old strategy but still very profitable. Maybe someone can code a simple EA:

The EA should trade Friday close / Sunday opening gap only. If market opens higher than friday close, than the EA should go in a sell position. If market opens lower than friday close, than the EA should open a buy position. The gap should be bigger than 10 Pips.

Take profit is the low of friday's last candle for buy positions. Take profit is the high of friday's last candle for sell positions.

S/L is 2 * take profit.

Maybe someone can makle a little EA of that?

This is nightly production. Has not done any testing.
droslan,
I think your EAs are very good.

Only thing: on 4digits-broker they produced many OrderSend errors 4107 and OrderClose errors due to invalid price quotes.

I added a NormalizeDouble function for the ask and bid and OrderClosePrice() and now they run without these errors on 4-digit brokers.

Attachments

• Salam.mq4
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Salam_News.mq4
    7.5 KB · Views: 1

droslan

droslan,
I think your EAs are very good.

Only thing: on 4digits-broker they produced many OrderSend errors 4107 and OrderClose errors due to invalid price quotes.

I added a NormalizeDouble function for the ask and bid and OrderClosePrice() and now they run without these errors on 4-digit brokers.

One thing to remember that the indis are repaint!!

bonnie1234

[REQ] News Filters Please

[REQ] News Filters Please

Could I request News filters to all 3 experts attached please

Attachments

• Euro-Blaster_7.2.mq4
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Combo-1.46EDU.mq4
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Euro-Blaster_7.11.mq4
    22.5 KB · Views: 1
Status