one to one coaching

Wish List: Indicator Programming Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabah

(REQ) Add an alert to Ultra_Trend_V2

(REQ) Add an alert to Ultra_Trend_V2

Greetings,

I wanted to know if it would be possible to add an alert to the attached indicator: Ultra_Trend_V2

It would be a great help.
Thanks for your time and consideration.

Again, Thanks

Attachments

checkmail

Indicator xb4d

Indicator xb4d

Hello stovedude this is checkmail and wana confirm from you whether this xb4d indicator repaints or not, also it have many setting option which settings gives no repaint indicator.

And the main imp task is that to convert this xb4d indicator into an expert advisor with no minimum capital requirement limitations,
should not close all trades whether in profit or losses(must be able to trade in hedge trades also),
And the signal execution must real smooth and fine.

Here is the indi :

Attachments

stovedude

Hello stovedude this is checkmail and wana confirm from you whether this xb4d indicator repaints or not, also it have many setting option which settings gives no repaint indicator.

And the main imp task is that to convert this xb4d indicator into an expert advisor with no minimum capital requirement limitations,
should not close all trades whether in profit or losses(must be able to trade in hedge trades also),

Here is the indi :
It doesn't seem to repaint the closed bar. However, when the open one closes, it will not remain the same size that it was right before closing. It can be bigger or smaller, so I believe you must wait for the closing of the candle for this one.

checkmail

xb4d indicator to expert

xb4d indicator to expert

Hello stovedude this is checkmail and found your given solution correct but could you prepare an expert advisor which gives signals on close of the current bars, know it would be an delayed signal but will still work superbly.
Again no minimum capital requirements, no automatic closing of positions, should be able to trade in hedge account, means trades in losses.:)

Seadreamer

ADR Indicator

ADR Indicator

Here's a nice ADR indicator, but I think it includes the small Sunday candle in its calculation. Can anyone please modify the indicator to exclude Sunday candles? Many thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach

xard777

Hi Stovedude,

Is it possible to please code three coloured boxes on the screen tagged to each script say Green for Buy, Red for Sell & Yellow (chicken switch-lol) for Close.

That way I can use one mouse click to enter & exit a trade.

All The best

Xard777

Attachments

vadimt

Hi Stovedude,

I've got the demo version of ex4tomq4 4.0.228.1b.., is it is possible for u to crack it?

stovedude

Here's a nice ADR indicator, but I think it includes the small Sunday candle in its calculation. Can anyone please modify the indicator to exclude Sunday candles? Many thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach
It has some complicated code, but I think it does ignore the Sunday candles (I may be wrong).

stovedude

Xard, do you have another indy that uses this kind of user input? This is a new thing for me, but I know it has been done before.

vadimt

Hi Stovedude..,

Please add 0 level dotted line to this cci indi and also can you add a popup alert showing 0 line cross and the currency pair for which it crossed the 0 line. Thanks a lot for helping us illiterates out.:)

Attachments

stovedude

Here is the indi :
I built this thing, and then I looked at the indy code. It is our old friend, the Fisher indy in disguise. This version will not repaint until you refresh it. So it may not be worth pursuing, but who knows?

Attachments

checkmail

Interesting Indicator

Interesting Indicator

Hello stovedude this is checkmail and thanks for modifying the xb4d indicator unfortunately it is an expert repainter so variation in signals.

I was also working on moving averages from quiet a time and think have found an first step towards it.
Am sending an email, don't forget to check it.:)

deforex247

Hello !
Please I need help on programming a very simple ea. Before I give the input parameters let me explain what I just want the ea to do. Place buy when the market moves a certain number of pips from when I turn on the EA. Close any trade when price moves exactly moves 70% of the input parameter. Please Understand that this is not trading renko blocks.

FURTHER EXPLANATION.
EA PARAMETERS.

PARAMETER 1.PIPS MOVE = ANY NUMBER FROM 1 TO 100
PARAMETER 2.PIPS EXIT= 70% OF PARAMETER ONE.

EXAMPLE 1

If I input 10 in parameter 1, (PIPS MOVE = 10),I input 70% in parameter 2, (PIPS EXIT=70%) and assume that price is at 0.1130 when I start the EA.

Open buy when price moves 10 pips up based on what I entered in parameter 1 and and hold that position until price moves 70% of parameter 1 in the opposite direction, in this case 7pips back wards.

so lets say price moves from 0.1130 to 0.1140 open buy and assume price never made a straight 7pips move until price got to 0.1190 then it made a straight 7pips reverse back then it will exit at 0.1183= 43pips and note that while reversing the ea is as well counting so that if that reverse is up to 10 pips it opens a sell because that the value of pips in parameter 1.

The same explanation above applies for sell in the opposite direction. Also note that the start price is only important for when the ea is started and after that calculations are made based on price movements as described above. Thanks.

I pray this is simple to understand.

Please I will welcome any question. And I hope is as simple as I stated.

Thanks to everyone
Deedee

checkmail

Modification Req

Modification Req

Hello stovedude this is checkmail and have an trend indicator which draws an color changing slope line as per single wma/ema/sma.
Require to add an shift parameter(extern) to it for clear visualization, tried myself on an indicator but the output is getting sloped down line.

Here is the attachment :Trend indicator and the other indicator that i tried to modify.

Require shift function to perform well on charts.:)

Attachments

stovedude

Hello stovedude this is checkmail and have an trend indicator which draws an color changing slope line as per single wma/ema/sma.
Require to add an shift parameter(extern) to it for clear visualization, tried myself on an indicator but the output is getting sloped down line.

Here is the attachment :Trend indicator and the other indicator that i tried to modify.

Require shift function to perform well on charts.:)
I tried a couple different methods, but got erratic results also. I'll do some more thinking about it.

stovedude

Hello !
Please I need help on programming a very simple ea. Before I give the input parameters let me explain what I just want the ea to do. Place buy when the market moves a certain number of pips from when I turn on the EA. Close any trade when price moves exactly moves 70% of the input parameter. Please Understand that this is not trading renko blocks.

FURTHER EXPLANATION.
EA PARAMETERS.

PARAMETER 1.PIPS MOVE = ANY NUMBER FROM 1 TO 100
PARAMETER 2.PIPS EXIT= 70% OF PARAMETER ONE.

EXAMPLE 1

If I input 10 in parameter 1, (PIPS MOVE = 10),I input 70% in parameter 2, (PIPS EXIT=70%) and assume that price is at 0.1130 when I start the EA.

Open buy when price moves 10 pips up based on what I entered in parameter 1 and and hold that position until price moves 70% of parameter 1 in the opposite direction, in this case 7pips back wards.

so lets say price moves from 0.1130 to 0.1140 open buy and assume price never made a straight 7pips move until price got to 0.1190 then it made a straight 7pips reverse back then it will exit at 0.1183= 43pips and note that while reversing the ea is as well counting so that if that reverse is up to 10 pips it opens a sell because that the value of pips in parameter 1.

The same explanation above applies for sell in the opposite direction. Also note that the start price is only important for when the ea is started and after that calculations are made based on price movements as described above. Thanks.

I pray this is simple to understand.

Please I will welcome any question. And I hope is as simple as I stated.

Thanks to everyone
Deedee
So there will be no SL or TP, just a 70% pip trail from the maximum price move?

deforex247

So there will be no SL or TP, just a 70% pip trail from the maximum price move?
Absolutely!!! Stovedude. The only time the EA wont trade is when price does not make the maximum price move as inputed in the parameter 1. And once price makes the inputed move in a particular direction a direction then a trade is triggered and will not be exited till price makes 70% of that maximum price move in the opposite direction.

Please note that I want those two parameters as extern parameters so that maximum pip move and percentage exit can be tweaked.

Thanks a Million in advance
Deedee

Status
Not open for further replies.
one to one coaching