Aurix Exchange

************** wish to say thanks **************

krish

Hi dudes.,
i like to post this thread to say thanks to our forum members for which i have gained a lot of experience i and wish to learn more, and i would like to hear from you guys to share your experience about this forum i think it will be a wealthy one to share and hear such things..
1. i would like to thank MJ to create such useful forum
2. i would like to thank good experienced ppls stovedude, kokkoo, radicaltour,hermes...to share their good exerience..
3. i would like to thank all the existed forum member for their contributions

I GOT REALLY A GOOD GAIN FROM THIS FORUM(eventhoug not much from forex lol..)
Thanks
Regard
Krish :)

radicaltour

VIP Member
this is a very nice gesture, Krish.
I'm very happy about the recent flurry of activiies and contributions from members that have resulted in long thought provoking threads.
I hope we continue in that direction and as a moderator I'll do a better job of stepping in to prevent any hostile actions that may derail us from that goal.
I like to give a "shout out" to members who I think have really gone above and beyond to help others in the past couple of months. Here's my list but I'm sure I'm missing many other names, so please help me add more names to this list. :)
Pipster
smokey
dynamic72
vit007
tsar
saambasp
saivenkat
bestfx-trader
vinsonwade

MJ, Stovedude, Tino and StaticX will always be on my list too. :D

krish

this is a very nice gesture, Krish.
I'm very happy about the recent flurry of activiies and contributions from members that have resulted in long thought provoking threads.
I hope we continue in that direction and as a moderator I'll do a better job of stepping in to prevent any hostile actions that may derail us from that goal.
I like to give a "shout out" to members who I think have really gone above and beyond to help others in the past couple of months. Here's my list but I'm sure I'm missing many other names, so please help me add more names to this list. :)
Pipster
smokey
dynamic72
vit007
tsar
saambasp
saivenkat
bestfx-trader
vinsonwade

MJ, Stovedude, Tino and StaticX will always be on my list too. :D

Hi radicaltour,
really nice start from you,its shows the responsible managing authorities to lead the right goal
thanks
Regards
krish:)

krish

hi friends,
Once again i wish to thank MJ for his wonderful product Forex Goiler
Regards
krish:)

Aurix Exchange