Aurix Exchange

Xard777

xard777

I am starting this thread to throw some ideas re: trading strategies...

Here is one strategy with indicators and template...

I am also adding BUY, SELL and CLOSE scripts...when you copy these files to experts/scripts folder - simply restart MT4 goto scripts and right click on each script and assign a hot key...

I use...
alt+B = BUY TRADE
alt+S = SELL TRADE
alt+C = CLOSE ALL TRADES

All the Best

Xard777

PS Just noticed that the rsioma was not updating - please use ths one instead

Attachments

• XARD-001.jpg
    XARD-001.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 8
  • RSIOMA_Test.mq4
    11.5 KB · Views: 4

xard777

I have a request....

On the previous post I included three scripts (Buy, Sell & Close)

Is it possible for someone to please code three coloured boxes on the screen tagged to each script say Green for Buy, Red for Sell & Yellow (chicken switch-lol) for Close.

That way I can use one mouse click to enter & exit a trade.

All The best

Xard777

jeremy

Just a thought; It would be pretty handy if the arrows had a setting to send a alert via email. Possibly also variable to send email only when arrow appears in direction of main trend?

peldoman

Xard777

2011.01.03 19:30:39 !XARD RSIOMA v4 USDCHF,H1: unknown subwindow number -1 for ObjectCreate functionAnyone know what this message means?
I get it with all pairs.

xard777

2011.01.03 19:30:39 !XARD RSIOMA v4 USDCHF,H1: unknown subwindow number -1 for ObjectCreate functionAnyone know what this message means?
I get it with all pairs.

Yep, just replace the rsioma with the test rsioma I posted earlier

Xard777

stovedude

I have a request....

On the previous post I included three scripts (Buy, Sell & Close)

Is it possible for someone to please code three coloured boxes on the screen tagged to each script say Green for Buy, Red for Sell & Yellow (chicken switch-lol) for Close.

That way I can use one mouse click to enter & exit a trade.

All The best

Xard777

I can look into it, but if you could post the request in the Wish List sticky, I can refer to it when I have some free time. Otherwise, I might forget about it, because it will get buried in the thread.

kanagaraj

color based placing orders

color based placing orders

insta forex platform have IFX one click trading expert which displays the buy and sell tab on the chart, so we can easily place order directly on single chart for upto six currencies,but i not tried using that expert on other broker platform.

xard777

insta forex platform have IFX one click trading expert which displays the buy and sell tab on the chart, so we can easily place order directly on single chart for upto six currencies,but i not tried using that expert on other broker platform.

Thanks for the info...

Xard777

vit007

Hi. Thanks for sharing . So do you actually use this strategy for live trading ? What time frame ???
Sorry I know what is the script file but how do assign a hot key... buy sell.???... I go to meta editor and when I right click I don?t get assign a hot key option.
Plus can you give as some more details about thi strategy.
Thanks in advance
Vit

xard777

Hi. Thanks for sharing . So do you actually use this strategy for live trading ? What time frame ???
Sorry I know what is the script file but how do assign a hot key... buy sell.???... I go to meta editor and when I right click I don?t get assign a hot key option.
Plus can you give as some more details about thi strategy.
Thanks in advance
Vit

You copy scripts to experts/scripts folder - reboot MT4 - open navigator (ctrl + n) - open scripts folder then right click on xardbuyer and left click on assign hot key - then select alt + B - done....now right click on xardseller - ditto then xardclose

hope that helps

All the best

Xard777

iolui

Strategy Rules

Strategy Rules

I am also adding BUY, SELL and CLOSE scripts...when you copy these files to experts/scripts folder - simply restart MT4 goto scripts and right click on each script and assign a hot key...

I use...
alt+B = BUY TRADE
alt+S = SELL TRADE
alt+C = CLOSE ALL TRADES

All the Best

Xard777

Hi XARD,
maybe I'm too stupid, but I think that I missed something.... :eek:
I.e. What are the rules for this strategy?
Looking to the template I assume we should buy or sell when a yellow arrow appears, the price closes above/below the Ma's, the RSIOMA cross up/down, and the dots appears (pink in red background= Sell and acqua in blue background = Buy).

Am I wrong?

We should use only 15 min TF? And, which pairs?

P.s. I tried your Sell script... It opened a trade for 2.24 lots !?!? Can I modify that?

Thanks!

xard777

Hi XARD,
maybe I'm too stupid, but I think that I missed something.... :eek:
I.e. What are the rules for this strategy?
Looking to the template I assume we should buy or sell when a yellow arrow appears, the price closes above/below the Ma's, the RSIOMA cross up/down, and the dots appears (pink in red background= Sell and acqua in blue background = Buy).

Am I wrong?

We should use only 15 min TF? And, which pairs?

P.s. I tried your Sell script... It opened a trade for 2.24 lots !?!? Can I modify that?

Thanks!

15 min TF is fine.

I will make the scripts changeable from the menu section and post at the weekend

Xard777

15 min TF is fine.

I will make the scripts changeable from the menu section and post at the weekend

Xard777

Xard, have you had time to change the lotsize to be ajustable? Are you trading this system and are you using 9% for each trade?

Thanks
Susan

fxlooser

I use...
alt+B = BUY TRADE
alt+S = SELL TRADE
alt+C = CLOSE ALL TRADES

All the Best

Xard777

Dear Xard777,

I found some an error , FFCall error, webpage download was not completed.

What's the wrong with me ?

plz reply.

Casper

Hi. The guys who have the system from the first post,please share. 't download. Generally last time does not respond to download files from the forum and view the pictures. Reboot the system, please on 4shared. Thanks in advance to all.

Aurix Exchange