Aurix Exchange

Xb4 indicator

oxbuck

I know this repaints but can someone put an alert on this indicator at the close of bar when it goes negative/positive? Thanks much!

Attachments

• xb4d.ex4
    4.2 KB · Views: 11

maximo

I have added Alerts and Arrows options on close of bar signal. :D

Looks good on EURUSD H4, though as Coolio says it appears to be
self correcting.. just leave on chart for a week or two and refer to Arrows left behind to determine how useful indicator may be.

Cheers!

maximo

I added Offset option, so we don't have to wait to see it repaint. Setting to X bars back 'Offset' will calculate to bars less than current bar. Example: Offset 35 on H4 will show how it did on EURUSD with that big bar down.

[edit] Could be worth making an EA for this with 8 bar Highest Higest confirmation for Buy entry and 8 bar Lowest Low confirmation for Sell entry. Have live bar & close bar entry options.

[edit2] signal bug fixed

sreenewas

i need a person mai who can change indicators code ,

i need a person mai who can change indicators code ,

need to develop few indicators,( optimise)please post the email ids , so that i can send the codes please do this,

I added Offset option, so we don't have to wait to see it repaint. Setting to X bars back 'Offset' will calculate to bars less than current bar. Example: Offset 35 on H4 will show how it did on EURUSD with that big bar down.

[edit] Could be worth making an EA for this with 8 bar Highest Higest confirmation for Buy entry and 8 bar Lowest Low confirmation for Sell entry. Have live bar & close bar entry options.

[edit2] signal bug fixed

Could you explain?
Are we to use the indicator setting at 35 vs 27?
Or are we to use a setting of 8?
On the 4hr TF

Thanks,
Bobby

Aurix Exchange