Aurix Exchange

xHaed systems

D

dremur

Plz joy22 and guys, post with screenshots! It would be more specific!

xard777

Bdp

Bdp

Here is another setup to play with...

Best results in 1hr timeframe

All the best

Xard777

xard777

Please try this fibo indy instead of the Daily fibo

You can set the new indy to GMT which is way much better and shows fibo extensions 127 & 161

All the best

Xard777

Attachments

• !BDP FIBONACCI DAILY.mq4
    11.7 KB · Views: 1

xard777

Re BDP v2

Re BDP v2

Here is revised version...

corrected stuff

Fibo now works off GMT (you can set to suit)
As well as fibo lines on screen there is a percent display for the daily fibo shown on 1hr, 30, 15, & 5min charts
The 4hr chart will draw weekly fibo lines on screen
The Daily chart will draw monthly fibo lines on screen
Fibo lines displayed on chart are....

previous day high/low lines 100% & 0% (RoyalBlue color)
internal fibo lines 38.2% & 61.8% (Gold color)
extension fibo lines 127.2% & -27.2% (LimeGreen color)
extension fibo lines 161.8% & -61.8% (Red color)

Open Pips now works off GMT (default period is 1440 but you can set to 60 if you want to show movement off 1hr) plus you can select your 10 favourite pair to display

London Breakout box (Brown color)

Trend Filler (ForestGreen UP & Purple DOWN) will draw itself in between Goldband Trend & Goldband Signal lines

Plus there is also a Goldband Trend2 line to help show right side UP/DOWN

And yes, there is an ireg/oan indicator as well which is good to check 1hr & 4hr prior to entering a trade. I do not recommend using this indicator on lower timeframes.

Also, inc. full murrey math indicator but have selected text display only (too many lines on screen)

I moved the clock from the side panel and displayed on top of the screen as it was the only way I could get everything to display ok on a tablet.

also macd & ma bars displayed on the side panel - when the lower ma bars change color then price has crossed both signal & trend goldbands for that timeframe.

I think I have covered everything - just play about with the setup next week on demo till you are confident with the way it works.

Use 1hr, 4hr & Daily - it's quite intuitive so you should be up and running in no time.

screenshot.....

Indicators with template....

Enjoy

Xard777

zxpips

Here is revised version...

corrected stuff

Fibo now works off GMT (you can set to suit)
As well as fibo lines on screen there is a percent display for the daily fibo shown on 1hr, 30, 15, & 5min charts
The 4hr chart will draw weekly fibo lines on screen
The Daily chart will draw monthly fibo lines on screen
Fibo lines displayed on chart are....

previous day high/low lines 100% & 0% (RoyalBlue color)
internal fibo lines 38.2% & 61.8% (Gold color)
extension fibo lines 127.2% & -27.2% (LimeGreen color)
extension fibo lines 161.8% & -61.8% (Red color)

Open Pips now works off GMT (default period is 1440 but you can set to 60 if you want to show movement off 1hr) plus you can select your 10 favourite pair to display

London Breakout box (Brown color)

Trend Filler (ForestGreen UP & Purple DOWN) will draw itself in between Goldband Trend & Goldband Signal lines

Plus there is also a Goldband Trend2 line to help show right side UP/DOWN

And yes, there is an ireg/oan indicator as well which is good to check 1hr & 4hr prior to entering a trade. I do not recommend using this indicator on lower timeframes.

Also, inc. full murrey math indicator but have selected text display only (too many lines on screen)

I moved the clock from the side panel and displayed on top of the screen as it was the only way I could get everything to display ok on a tablet.

also macd & ma bars displayed on the side panel - when the lower ma bars change color then price has crossed both signal & trend goldbands for that timeframe.

I think I have covered everything - just play about with the setup next week on demo till you are confident with the way it works.

Use 1hr, 4hr & Daily - it's quite intuitive so you should be up and running in no time.

screenshot.....

Indicators with template....

Enjoy

Xard777

Thank you very much for sharing this. I just have one question.
when you say: "Fibo now works off GMT (you can set to suit)" do you mean that i can set it to my local time or MT4 broker time, because i'm on New York, Eastern timezone and my broker is not, so i'm a bit confused which one to set for the indicator. Thank you

xard777

Thank you very much for sharing this. I just have one question.
when you say: "Fibo now works off GMT (you can set to suit)" do you mean that i can set it to my local time or MT4 broker time, because i'm on New York, Eastern timezone and my broker is not, so i'm a bit confused which one to set for the indicator. Thank you

You want to trade off 12:00AM GMT and my broker's server is 2hrs fast so I make the input value GMT +2

I do this with the Fibo indy plus the Open pips indy as I want it to show true GMT 00:00 values and different brokers have different server times.

Hope this helps

All the best

Xard777

xard777

Made changes to clock layout on screen

screenshot

indicator

All the best

Xard777

iolui

BDP V2 files missing

BDP V2 files missing

Hi XARD,
first of all, many thanks for your efforts and sharing your knoweledge in these forums.

I downloaded your BDP v2 some days ago, but had a crash in my laptop so I lost it.:mad:
Now I can't download it anymore from the thread, because it says 2the file was remowed"....

Could you plz send reload again the files and templates?

Thanks!:)

saivenkat

Hi Xard777
Thanks for sharing nice systems... Could you upload any kind of manual for " MY winner" systems, if any.

Thanks and regards

ema41

Xard777 please can re upload the links , I can't find them on sendspace
get this message
The file has been deleted by the uploader. sendspace is not able to help you in this matter.
thanks

H

hermes

The problem is that no one of the sendspace links works. Nothing there.
Hermes

zxpips

BDP system

BDP system

This is what I have for this system, I hope it's what you are looking for. I use it mainly on the 1h and 4h timeframe, and the results are quite good.

iolui

This is what I have for this system, I hope it's what you are looking for. I use it mainly on the 1h and 4h timeframe, and the results are quite good.

Thanks for sharing.... but it doesn't seems the laest version...
Anyway, do you use it waiting for price exit from the outer pink band and enter when it comes back to the inner pink band?
:confused:

Joy22

Thanks for sharing.... but it doesn't seems the laest version...
Anyway, do you use it waiting for price exit from the outer pink band and enter when it comes back to the inner pink band?
:confused:

systems Xard777:

joy22

iolui

Bdp v2

Bdp v2

Hi guys,
Can someone send me BDP V2, 'cause links doesn't work....
I sent a pm to XARD, but had no answer.....:(

Thanks!

Aurix Exchange