one to one coaching

XLT Forex Trading and Analysis DVDs

pine123456789

Can you please upload to files ( Link 1 to 9 Zip ) on mega because of mediafire link has been Blocked/deleted due to violation of our Terms of Service.

Thank you

Divonorum

Can you please upload to files ( Link 1 to 9 Zip ) on mega because of mediafire link has been Blocked/deleted due to violation of our Terms of Service.

Thank you
You're as dumb as a box of bricks! Read my post ; do not click on the links - copy/paste them into your browser. So far, the links are still active and haven't been taken down.

Adam cc

Hi all,

I have started a thread for discussion on problem & solution in upload & download, and I think we should post our experience in upload & download problem there, so the collective experience of members can be shared, and avoid a lot of un-necessary pitfalls.

Divonorum

Hi Trader T and others,

I think that its high time WWI has a thread dedicated to all requests and when those requests are fulfilled they can be transfered to the proper thread. This should enable the main threads to retain a cleaner and clearer look.

Adam cc

Hi Trader T and others,

I think that its high time WWI has a thread dedicated to all requests and when those requests are fulfilled they can be transfered to the proper thread. This should enable the main threads to retain a cleaner and clearer look.
Actually, I would suggest that video section also follow the posting rules in book section. That is, start the thread with [REQ] - author name - keyword etc, and once the request is fulfilled, [REQ] to be removed by moderators. And to keep the thread short, I would seriously appeal to members not to post bump postings.

Divonorum

Actually, I would suggest that video section also follow the posting rules in book section. That is, start the thread with [REQ] - author name - keyword etc, and once the request is fulfilled, [REQ] to be removed by moderators. And to keep the thread short, I would seriously appeal to members not to post bump postings.
Hi Mate, I was thinking of one Request thread mimicking the entire forum - and on completion the transfer to the proper thread section. Or a Sticky Request in every section.

robinbd

Can anyone help me to download the XLT Forex course DVD

Can anyone help me to download the XLT Forex course DVD

Hi Mate, I was thinking of one Request thread mimicking the entire forum - and on completion the transfer to the proper thread section. Or a Sticky Request in every section.
Hi
I am not able to download and it says no files are there

kap55

all the links on post are ok ok
a trick to download the videos on post [/URL] from all together without using premium accunt ,but with a limited down loaded speed using mozzila firefox
open a new private tab with the browser
copy the first link from post [/URL]
go low speed download
wait for 90sec
solve captca submit
start downloading now
without closing the private tab copy the 2nd link ,follow the instractions as above
I found it random ,but it only works only with filepost.
please dont share in internet

khangee

can some one please upload the Mp4 compressed links. or youtube links of the course so we can download in desired quality. thanks in advance.

tipdee03

Filepost Premium Account

Filepost Premium Account

Hi there,

Thanks so much for the links. I wanted to buy a premium account to access the files but they are not accepting new premium accounts at the moment.

Any kind souls out there willing to share their premium account info with me?

skmwasti2

Hi I cannot find it anywhere, is there any kind soul to re up these courses again, for the benefit of late comers like me ;(
thanks.

nakedtrader

request for sharing

CORE STRATEGY PROGRAM OVERVIEW
There are many different strategies and approaches for speculating in the financial markets. Many books have been written and tools have been built, professing to have THE one and only answer for becoming that consistently successful trader. There isn’t just one right answer but at Online Trading Academy, we have spent decades developing and fine tuning a single strategy that has withstood the test of time. We call it…Core Strategy.

Sixer

Forex Trader
And you have downloaded this XLT stuff as the basic programs already ?

XLT - Forex Trading Course:
XLT - Futures Trading Course:
XLT - Stock Trading Course:

Sixer

nakedtrader

And you have downloaded this XLT stuff as the basic programs already ?

XLT - Forex Trading Course:
XLT - Futures Trading Course:
XLT - Stock Trading Course:

Sixer
Thanks Sixer i downloaded

mrk1968

Hi guys,

I tried the link for the XLT trading course however it is no longer up. I know it has been a number of years :). Do you all still have a link for the course that you can share? I would be much obliged. Thanks much.

heavenly

For those looking to download these sets of videos, the following course download sizes are as follows:
Forex = 69.2 GB
Futures= 39.9 GB
Stock 8.09 GB
Stock Mastery= 7.32 GB

The links given contain all the videos but would be a nightmare to download everything without a premium account from the download site since it makes you wait an hour between each download and then you have to be there to type in the caption which usually adds another hour (so actually 2 hours).
I decided to pay for the month to get the premium download. After I did that I opened each download in a new window (up to 40 windows at a time, need a decent pc for that), and clicked them all for download. Only 5 or 6 were able to download at a time but all the other files I clicked were in the download line and as one completed another started so I had everything downloaded pretty quick. It was well worth the 12 bucks of so I paid.
I hope that made sense.
I tried using some of the download managers but for some reason was only able to download one at a time with them.
Hi Mike,

Any chance you could re upload those videos? the links are dead as far as I concern. Thanks in a million. ^_^

one to one coaching