one to one coaching

XMT-Scalper

hanaincorporated

Banned Users
nesta;n2332951 said:
plz..help..error

2017.11.26 09:33:00.124 2017.06.06 07:18:12 XMT-Scalper_v2.522 EURUSD,M1: 2017.06.06 07:18 Tick: 014
*** DEBUG MODE ***
Currency pair: EURUSD, Volatility: 0.00004, VolatilityLimit: 0.00163, VolatilityPercentage: 0.00000
PriceDirection: NULL, Expire: 07:48, Open orders: 0
Bid: 1.12556, Ask: 1.12564, iMA_low: 1.12552, iMA_high: 1.12564, iMA_diff: 0.00012
AvgSpread: 0.00008, RealAvgSpread: 0.00013, Commission: 0.00005, Lots: 7.08, Execution: 0 ms
That's not an error lol. It's your verbose output. It shows up on your screen to tell you the stats of the market, lot size, etc..

goodgbb

Got a setting to share

Rules of usage:
- It optimized for GBPUSD, 5 minutes chart, but you can try to run backtest on other pairs to see if it works
- Since I hate risk, this setting takes risk about 2-3% per trade
- Always run backtest before usage, better with 99% modeling quality
- Use demo account at least 3 weeks before going live
- Use only small money you can afford to lose, think as if you already lose it and you don't mind at all
- If you've got profits from this setting, you have to give at least 10% to charity or your parents, I'll help only givers

Attachments

evotechh

Hello All

I have only 1 question.

Are your EA ( Scalper) use fast feeds or not?
I think its not work without fast feeds like lmax for EU or cqg for NY.

ignatus

Hi, first off i want to thank capella for this great EA. Now im thinking of open a real money account, but i have never traded for real, also i don't have a big amount to invest (only 220$ atm) but im thinking is it possible, to start trade with this EA, on a Microaccount perhaps? Also what broker would you recommend? And anything else one should consider before open a real money account? What leverage should be used etc? Greatful for any answer, Thank you

ali saed

Peace be upon you brother ... Sorry for bothering you .. I have a question about xmt .. Why sometimes sometimes it opens deals without Stop Lost and Tech Profit ??? is this normal ??? Is this feature possible? I would like to use it only through deals with a goal and stopp ... Thank you very much for your wonderful

adelzadeh

“Failure is success in progress.”
hello guy's

good year to all

you guy's send to me ton of private message about how this ea work
final word:
XMT SCALPER do't work on public account

it need private account. required least 20k money for opening it

hope it help you
[automerge]1546589850[/automerge]
remember: generally on public account you see price move 4 second later than private account

tomlipton

Not to Promoted, only LMAX broker can keep up this kind EA, Before frank and Dodd regulation, I had account with them thats sweet, not anymore ( no US clients allowed )

NaderNabih

I use an old virgin "XMT-Scalper v. 2.4.3"
in the backtest a got a marveles profit, But in life trade he is very bad, even if i made a backtest for the same period i use in life a got different results

rl007

WHY THIS EA NOT WORK IN ACCOUNT ..EVERY THING IS OK..PROCESS DONE BUT NOT TAKE TRADE I AM USING PEPPERSTONE ACCOUNT

one to one coaching