one to one coaching

XMT-Scalper

pilTrader

Am I daring enough to get this EA on Live account with fpMarkets?
Turn this on with GBPUSD pair.
Using VPS @ MQL5 account.
M1 timeframe
150$ account balance / (Since activated: I lost $4.09 already) - for the 6 positions opened and closed as of posting.
Set File: See Attached

Hope Somebody out there who were or been successful with this EA (If there were or has been) could guide me in setting this EA.

Attachments

a12345678

My advisor works only in the tester. On a demo account, opens 1 trade at the time of installation on the screen. He accompanies the deal, closes it and remains silent. Although the tester deals almost one by one. On a real account, no reaction at all. Help me to understand.

Panzer

XMT Scalper is maybe one of the best written eas on the net. But some tweaking should be implemented. I use it as signal provider, where the other ea is managing the trades, since i dont like how TS works. (but thats my opinion) . So once the ea opens trade i stop him, and let the other ea manage the trade.

For example:
-Breakeven - price reaches 130 points and it moves sl to Break even lock
-Breakeven Lock - 100 -/ once the Breakeven has been reached (130), sl will be moved t0 100
-Trailing stop 50 (starts moving price only after break-even has been reached., in this case once the break-even 130 has been reached and sl moved to 100, ts will be activated- if price jumps 50 points, it will move sl from 100points to 120(Trailing Step is set to 20), and so on, and so on
Trailing Step - 20
Magic No trade -if some magic numbers are imputed here (for example 2334,2112,2344), XMT will not place new trade trades if trades are placed with those magic numbers. until they closed or not present on MT4

You can trade this ea as a grid or martin....lets say XMT keeps winning scalping positions and thats nice, but once the ea hts predefined minus in money or points, you can manually or by second ea start building grid around your XMT losing position. I am doing it like that and it works fine, the only problem is that XMT keeps returning old values of SL and tp on first order and that can mess your grid ea, and that the reason i need to shut him down. Other then that ea works fine.

ossaossa

Ok, here's the latest version (2.521) with the following changes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ver 2.501 - 2015-12-22 by Capella
- Added more comments and fixed typos in text.

Ver 2.52 - 2016-02-29 by Capella
- Added strict for the compiler, and made corrections (adding forced datatypes).

Ver 2.521 - 2016-03-09 by Capella
- Fixed bug that removed EA from chart if settings was changed.
- Added printed text for reason for why DeInit was called

Ver 2.522 - 2016-03-19 by Capella
- Added variable names at the beginning of Comments for variables, as MT4 now show the Comments
instead of the Variable names
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy :)
Hi,
There is a problem to download so please check or change the way to make it possible for us to download.
Regards

eddie70

Am I daring enough to get this EA on Live account with fpMarkets?
Turn this on with GBPUSD pair.
Using VPS @ MQL5 account.
M1 timeframe
150$ account balance / (Since activated: I lost $4.09 already) - for the 6 positions opened and closed as of posting.
Set File: See Attached

Hope Somebody out there who were or been successful with this EA (If there were or has been) could guide me in setting this EA.
FYI This never worked and will never work right and designed for EURUSD only .

Viktor Tsepaev

FYI This never worked and will never work right and designed for EURUSD only .
There are errors in this robot, so the robot will not work correctly even on a demo account. The robot loses stop loss and you are guaranteed to receive a loss, even if the transaction was potentially profitable.

Viktor Tsepaev

The problem of lost stop loss has existed for a long time and was still in earlier versions, but unfortunately the author has not been fixed. I turned to programmers in the Russian Forex forum with a request to fix the code. Unfortunately, the fix failed. I got the answer that the code is very complicated. The problem can only be solved by the author of the robot.

one to one coaching