XMT-Scalper

Dear Mr Capella, i have a suggestion for improvement (I hope..) of the ea. Maybe in this way would be easier to overcome the problem of low spread and low internet speed response which are needed to make the ea work decently. In other eas some authors use to delay the opening to the next (or more) candle with a command "shift" which can be set to 0/1/2/3/...n according to the trader strategy need. Usually the ample spread that the broker put during high volatily moment is normalized in the next candles and, maybe, this could help the ea to exploit its potential. Thank for your time and efforts, I hope to be able to add something to this wonderful thread and work.

I tried xmt again on a so called ecn broker and after a few trades, they added slippage on my account. I use on gold.
So I'm running on gold and so far its slippage everytime. Execution is now bad

LOL I have been a while this account to open, well FXCM close down, now I was using oanda US and ATC broker, still using XMT but with new setting with M1, tweak more better almost 99% win, drawndown less then 1%, still using counter trend. This is brilliant EA thx to capella, if you know how to tweaking it, LOL the owner this EA dont know how to tweaking the best result is Ironic. bye

cybertrade

WwI Memebr
LOL I have been a while this account to open, well FXCM close down, now I was using oanda US and ATC broker, still using XMT but with new setting with M1, tweak more better almost 99% win, drawndown less then 1%, still using counter trend. This is brilliant EA thx to capella, if you know how to tweaking it, LOL the owner this EA dont know how to tweaking the best result is Ironic. bye
share the tweaked version...we will become rich then richer...:p

Dear Traders,

I have managed to make a version of XMT Scalter with News Filter, without using an indicator, which makes the execution time faster than the other version.
You should allow .DLL files, for this to work.

Here is the link:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Please let me know if you find any bugs.
Hi there! Download link expired. You have your best version of XMT available? Thanks so much