Yawar Abbas from Pakistan but skype from Dubai - Fruad alert... SCAM

horse

Dear Traders and Friends

Mother Fucker YAWAR ABBAS from Pakistan but Skype from Dubai that mother fucker was fraud.. He is told he is money manager.... but he is don't know money management.. and also he was lost many more fund my fund also he lost 7500$ in just 15days

And also he was told with me $100000 add in my perfect money account with perfect money hacking tool within few mints but need minimum $1000 in my PM account but yawar abbas mother fucker cheating me with in few mints transfer $1000 from my Perfect Money account to his account (Yawar Abbas) with in few mints...Mother Fucker.....

So, friends and Traders that mother fucker is fraud and cheating fellow so be alert.......

Capella

VIP Member
Dear Traders and Friends

Mother Fucker YAWAR ABBAS from Pakistan but Skype from Dubai that mother fucker was fraud.. He is told he is money manager.... but he is don't know money management.. and also he was lost many more fund my fund also he lost 7500$ in just 15days

And also he was told with me $100000 add in my perfect money account with perfect money hacking tool within few mints but need minimum $1000 in my PM account but yawar abbas mother fucker cheating me with in few mints transfer $1000 from my Perfect Money account to his account (Yawar Abbas) with in few mints...Mother Fucker.....

So, friends and Traders that mother fucker is fraud and cheating fellow so be alert.......
Instead of spamming our forum with bad language, why not post all details and information you have on this scam and this person instead?

In your spam posts you only refer to a name, which is of little or no help for others.