one to one coaching

Z-100 Forex Trading System

radicaltour

VIP Member
i believe it is a great stategy...although i'm not using it. Thanks for reminding me though. :)

Code:
[URL]http://www.multiupload.com/BDHR55X9DT[/URL]

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi HAS,
this is a manual trading strategy specifically for GBPJPY. So it should work with any platform.
Here are my notes for the system:

Use Eastern Standard Time.

ENTRY
1) Enter the Market at the open of the 04:00 candle on a 4 Hourly GBP/JPY Chart.
2) Buy if the 4:00 Candle closed as a Blue Candle, and the MACD Histogran Bar is above the 0 Line and increasing in length.
3) Buy if the 4:00 Candle closed as a Blue Candle and the MACD Histogram Bar is below the 0 Line and decreasing in length.
4) Sell if the 4:00 Candle closed as a Red Candle, and the MACD Histogran Bar is below the 0 Line and increasing in length.
5) Sell if the 4:00 Candle closed as a Red Candle, and the MACD Histogran Bar is above the 0 Line and decreasing in length.
6) It is a NO TRADE if the 4:00 Candle closes as a Blue Candle and MACD Histogram Bar is below the 0 Line and increasing in length.
7) It is a NO TRADE if the 4:00 Candle closes as a Blue Candle and MACD Histogram Bar is above the 0 Line and decreasing in length.
8) It is a NO TRADE if the 4:00 Candle closes as a Red Candle and MACD Histogram Bar is above the 0 Line and increasing in length.
9) It is a NO TRADE if the 4:00 Candle closes as a Red Candle and MACD Histogram Bar is below the 0 Line and decreasing in length.
EXIT:
Our target is to get 100 pips or more. We therefore trade 2 Lots and we Exit when
1) When we Achieve 100 pips Profit we exit one Lot.
2) We stay in the Market with the other Lot looking for some additional Pips.
We exit at the open of the next Candle if the next candle opens one pip less than
our current candle if we are Long and one pip more than the current candle if we are Short.
REVERSE:
If we are SHORT and before we achieve our Profit Target of 100 pips and the
Market starts retracing as shown in the chart below, we Reverse as soon as the
market goes one pip above the open of the 4:00 Candle.
If we are LONG and before we achieve our Profit Target of 100 pips and the
market goes one pip below the open of the 4:00 Candle.
If we are Long and the 4:00 Candle is a long one as shown in the chart below,
and the 8:00 Candle goes against us and closes as a red Candle, we Reverse at
the open of the 12:00 Candle.

H

hermes

I didn't study Agha yet, therefore I don't know if it is the same system but who cares you can have a collection of ZZ (Zoro).
Hermes

Has

hi HAS,
this is a manual trading strategy specifically for GBPJPY. So it should work with any platform.
Here are my notes for the system:

Use Eastern Standard Time.

ENTRY
1) Enter the Market at the open of the 04:00 candle on a 4 Hourly GBP/JPY Chart.
2) Buy if the 4:00 Candle closed as a Blue Candle, and the MACD Histogran Bar is above the 0 Line and increasing in length.
3) Buy if the 4:00 Candle closed as a Blue Candle and the MACD Histogram Bar is below the 0 Line and decreasing in length.
4) Sell if the 4:00 Candle closed as a Red Candle, and the MACD Histogran Bar is below the 0 Line and increasing in length.
5) Sell if the 4:00 Candle closed as a Red Candle, and the MACD Histogran Bar is above the 0 Line and decreasing in length.
6) It is a NO TRADE if the 4:00 Candle closes as a Blue Candle and MACD Histogram Bar is below the 0 Line and increasing in length.
7) It is a NO TRADE if the 4:00 Candle closes as a Blue Candle and MACD Histogram Bar is above the 0 Line and decreasing in length.
8) It is a NO TRADE if the 4:00 Candle closes as a Red Candle and MACD Histogram Bar is above the 0 Line and increasing in length.
9) It is a NO TRADE if the 4:00 Candle closes as a Red Candle and MACD Histogram Bar is below the 0 Line and decreasing in length.
EXIT:
Our target is to get 100 pips or more. We therefore trade 2 Lots and we Exit when
1) When we Achieve 100 pips Profit we exit one Lot.
2) We stay in the Market with the other Lot looking for some additional Pips.
We exit at the open of the next Candle if the next candle opens one pip less than
our current candle if we are Long and one pip more than the current candle if we are Short.
REVERSE:
If we are SHORT and before we achieve our Profit Target of 100 pips and the
market goes one pip above the open of the 4:00 Candle.
If we are LONG and before we achieve our Profit Target of 100 pips and the
market goes one pip below the open of the 4:00 Candle.
If we are Long and the 4:00 Candle is a long one as shown in the chart below,
and the 8:00 Candle goes against us and closes as a red Candle, we Reverse at
the open of the 12:00 Candle.

Thank you for detailed instruction.

Has

I didn't study Agha yet, therefore I don't know if it is the same system but who cares you can have a collection of ZZ (Zoro).
Hermes
Hi Hermes, Thanks for posting the intresting system. Please let me know if you using this system or used it past and the outcome. Was it profitable.

Many thanks m8

H

hermes

No clue about Agha system because no time. I got it from a friend and I had to dust it off from my FX library. When I have time I will go through it. Agha sell also signals based on indications of one of his systems but I don't know which one?
Hermes

zug007

Hello
i try to download z100 system but not download pleas send me in pm or my email
clickandtrade@yahoo.com
i need z100 system pleas send me
thanks
Why don't people use more the search functionally?

If you really are very desperate to find Z100 then I suggest you do a search in WWI with "agha". Then you might find a thread called "Dr. Zain Aagha Full System". In this thread 10 systems of Zain Agha have been shared by user anurag73. One of them is Z100. - I have just checked the link again and it still works. Please don't forget to thank user anurag73.

one to one coaching