Aurix Exchange

zrf3

sliffy

live test started today... no trades yet... i have 2 days for testing because the ea will cost $999 from 01.01.2011.
i will report if trades will be open

vit007

live test started today... no trades yet... i have 2 days for testing because the ea will cost $999 from 01.01.2011.
i will report if trades will be open

I don?t think it?s a good idea to trade or test any strategy during holidays when volume is low.
Vit

sliffy

you are right but the price will be $999 next week
it would be nice if i could see some nice trades tomorrow >> last chance to buy the ea for $220

I don?t think it?s a good idea to trade or test any strategy during holidays when volume is low.
Vit

sliffy

trades commented with "ZRF3":
http://www.mt4i.com/users/massai

the developer didn't suggest to use the ea this week because of low volume... however i asked him to run it on my acc.
i'm waiting for the next week... it may will be as profitable as his demo before

ho3ain190

trades commented with "ZRF3":

the developer didn't suggest to use the ea this week because of low volume... however i asked him to run it on my acc.
i'm waiting for the next week... it may will be as profitable as his demo before
hello Dear !
why 18- $ !
I monitor your mt4i statment all days !

sliffy

i don't understand your question... pls. be more definite

there are other robots on my acc. as well
trades from zrf3 are commented... not all are winners

i like your EAs sliffy i also use combo instead of fmt i use forex genius what is more or less the same and about forex brillance i dont know yet i am still testing it on my demo but so far looks good
what about the breakout ea you up 184 pips does this EA have good backtesting results?

Aurix Exchange