one to one coaching

zrf3

sliffy

live test started today... no trades yet... i have 2 days for testing because the ea will cost $999 from 01.01.2011.
i will report if trades will be open

vit007

live test started today... no trades yet... i have 2 days for testing because the ea will cost $999 from 01.01.2011.
i will report if trades will be open
I don?t think it?s a good idea to trade or test any strategy during holidays when volume is low.
Vit

sliffy

you are right but the price will be $999 next week
it would be nice if i could see some nice trades tomorrow >> last chance to buy the ea for $220

I don?t think it?s a good idea to trade or test any strategy during holidays when volume is low.
Vit

sliffy

trades commented with "ZRF3":
http://www.mt4i.com/users/massai

the developer didn't suggest to use the ea this week because of low volume... however i asked him to run it on my acc.
i'm waiting for the next week... it may will be as profitable as his demo before

ho3ain190

trades commented with "ZRF3":

the developer didn't suggest to use the ea this week because of low volume... however i asked him to run it on my acc.
i'm waiting for the next week... it may will be as profitable as his demo before
hello Dear !
why 18- $ !
I monitor your mt4i statment all days !

sliffy

i don't understand your question... pls. be more definite

there are other robots on my acc. as well
trades from zrf3 are commented... not all are winners

i like your EAs sliffy i also use combo instead of fmt i use forex genius what is more or less the same and about forex brillance i dont know yet i am still testing it on my demo but so far looks good
what about the breakout ea you up 184 pips does this EA have good backtesting results?

one to one coaching