Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

(request) brian shannon - technical analysis using multiple timeframes

Warm greetings to fellow traders all over the world . .. One of the MAJOR lessons which i learnt , keep a watch on the "sector rotation " and take position in stocks after a " major breakout" to take home big profits... i would encourage everyone to read about dan zanger, converted mere 11,000 dollars into 42 million dollars in three years, freaking inspiring ...

would be very grateful if someone can share this book .. "technical analysis using multiple timeframe" by brian shannon ..

A Complete Guide to Understanding Market Structure and the Psychology of Price Movement. How to enter established trends at low risk, high profit levels Recognize and profit from the cyclical flow of capital through all markets Estimating profit potential in a trade Correct stop placement for preservation of capital and maximization of winners Tips on how to recognize and control costly emotional decisions Why fundamental analysis matters Brokerage firm dirty tricks to profit from your account with hidden fees Learn to anticipate rather than react to price movement Specific strategies for entering, managing and exiting long and short trades Short squeeze dynamics How to properly analyze and use volume and moving averages When the Level 2 screen is helpful And Much More!

thanking in anticipation

Use this link to dl the book: Click at DOWNLOAD

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Sixer

Thank you sixer :)

Hi Sixer,
    the above link don't seem to be working(it seems to be working, but cannot download as it say, too many downloads). could you please re-post any other link

Thanking you in advance
    Dev

Hi Dev
    I just tries the link and it worked fine initially my browser said the page did not exist and then it went thru to the download link.

Tigger

here the book agn
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hi Tigger

I tried but it didn't work.
    Thanks for your suggestion.

hi kap55
    thanks a ton

User Tag List