Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonnie1234 View Post
    Try Sam and James also

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

&

Would like to Appreciate efforts of Forum Seniors for their Wonderful Contributions.. Thank You

Agreed Sam Seiden Threads are Great .... Appended below is another link in This Wonderful forum.

One More Important Thread (The Fundamentals of Technical Followers) :

NickB’s Price Action Strategy is great!

Forex Price Action Scalping - Bob Volman

Quote Originally Posted by Bleahx View Post
    Forex Price Action Scalping - Bob Volman
    I've been hearing only good things about this book. I think I'm gonna buy it soon.

I recommend reading [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

jugoclight,

fyi, the forum has a search button - if you use it you will find that the recommendation of post#24 was shared already:

Sixer

My Favourite is

"Zen in the Market",

Reminiscences of a Stock Operator

How I Made. $2,000,000. In. The Stock Market by. Nicolas Darvas

William J O'neil - How To Make Money In Stocks

Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns, Second Edition by Thomas Bulkowski’s

Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns Bulkowski is one of the most thorough books on chart patterns.
    It has detailed statistics on patterns that work and that dont, according to his research.
    However, his recent book Visual Guide to Chart patterns is much easy to understand, as he discusses only about the best patterns and does not talk about the not so good patterns.

Dynamic Trend Trading & Forex Candle King That 2 e-book really rocks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would suggest the following :

Naked Forex by Alex Nekritin
    This book is suggested reading for a beginner because it covers a wide range of subjects faced by someone starting out. The materials are useful, informative and presented in an easy to understand manner. Of interest is the discussion on the cycle of doom (chapter 12) commonly faced by majority of traders.

Price Action Trader by Lance Beggs
    It is essentially a trading series on price action, supply and demand and trade setups. The materials are simple and basic but yet insightful if you bother to spend the time to understand them. A must have set of skills for every price action focussed trader.

Materials by Sam Siden
    It is a good follow up to read once you are familiar with Lance Begg's work. They are very similar in nature - just presented differently.

Al Brooks
    If you are into advance price action, Al Brook's three books would be a good read. Only caveat is that, his writing style is very challenging and will require a lot of patience to read through his materials. His work is probably the most detailed on price reading that is available in published form.

Useful books for those with special interest
    Mechanical Trading system by Richard Weissman
    If you are into a mechanised approach to trading, this author offers a comprehensive discussion on the issues pertaining to this approach

One good trade by Mike Bellafiore
    This is an inside story on what is required to succeed in a prop firm on Wall Street. Interesting read in my view because it offers an insight on the challenges and path required to succeed in professional trading

I would suggest:

Jesse Lauriston Livermore - Reminiscences of a stock operator by Edwin Lefevre

User Tag List