Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The 4th .rar file (download link previous page) of the book: Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading seems to be unavailable. Could someone please repost? Many thanks in advance.
    Cheers
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by paulkr View Post
    The 4th .rar file (download link previous page) of the book: Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading seems to be unavailable. Could someone please repost? Many thanks in advance.
    Cheers
    Paul
    If you are referring to link for part 4 file in post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , it is working, just tried.
    Some links are dead, but at least upload hero still can be your hero! Hope this help!

hi all
    I am looking for a book combined Elliot wave count with technical indicator such as RSI , MACD .

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedsultan View Post
    hi all
    I am looking for a book combined Elliot wave count with technical indicator such as RSI , MACD .

This thread is about book from Wayne Gorman & Jeffrey Kennedy.
    If you have any specific book from these 2 gentlemen, please give url and book description. If you want other books, please go to thread of appropriate author.
    If you don't have a clue about which book you wanted but wanted some advice or opinion about you should read in specific topic, please start a separate thread with [Discussion].
    As you are pretty new to this forum, please also read the forum rule

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

sorry but i though there was a book or course about this subject by Wayne Gorman or Jeffrey Kennedy
    so sorry for that . i will do your list next time to avoid any interruption

sorry but i though there was a book or course about this subject by Wayne Gorman or Jeffrey Kennedy
    so sorry for that . i will do your list next time to avoid any interruption
    Thanks for making you intention known.

Sixer has posted a list of books from Jeffrey Kennedy in post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , and you can take it as a reference. Also, you can look at amazon to locate books in future if you suspect there is certain title by given authors, then you can post the url here to go with your request, or you can do some google search. This is to help others to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris O Five View Post
    Hello!
    I've tried all the links, and downloaded the 5 rars, but they seem to be corrupted... Can someone please upload the book again because all of the links have expired. Or you can send it to my email -
    Thank you very much in advance!
    Check rule 11 on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!!!!.

Mentioning of personal email address is not allowed.

hi all
    I want lesson 2 of How to Trade Triangles and the Thrust that Follows if you plz
    You are looking for item 5 requested in post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , is it? This is considered a bumping post!

Please read rule 9 of the posting rule.

As much as we wanted these items like you, no one is sharing.

Worse is that all these request don't come with URLs, so the help will only come from selected few that know these authors' work.

To all members:

Help others to help you! If you have the URL of where you can find and buy such materials, please post them, and best is with picture of the covers, it will help a lot, though there is still no guarantee to have any result. Forum is a form of crowd sourcing, results all depend on the others!

I don't think anyone will spend their time research the whole web to figure out what other members wanted. I believe we should make it easy for others to help us, if you seriously want the stuff that you are requesting.

I hope every post that we post in the forum should be a value add to the discussion thread and other members, a simple bumping post will be treated as SPAM, and will be deleted immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by paulkr View Post
    Cheers
    Paul
    Try this torrent....

Links to "Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading" are all dead. Can sum1 re-up plz?

User Tag List