Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forex Daily Scalper

Has someone the Forex Daily Scalper ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Is this a good system or not ? What do you think ?

1)I don´t found a entry in myfxbook
    2)Who ist *** Rita Lasker, Green Forex Group’s CEO: ? it this serious?

thomas

its another crap from Rita. Waste of time.....

I think is good on h1-h4. Just share it if you have it)))

may be crap , may be not

lol i like it when u guys say another crap from Rita hahaha

I think that this is scam

Listen guys, i made a lot of bt with carl's and rita's shits. I tried them in live. Believe me waste of time. There are much better systems in this forum. And i dont have this system. But feel free to spend ineffectual hours from your life.....

Quote Originally Posted by vakcsotany View Post
    Listen guys, i made a lot of bt with carl's and rita's shits. I tried them in live. Believe me waste of time. There are much better systems in this forum. And i dont have this system. But feel free to spend ineffectual hours from your life.....
    you got that right i said that sooooooooooo manyyyyyyyyyyyyyy times they are crooks they don't even trade ,they find some new forex newbies sell them they make money simple as that .

Forex Daily Scalper

hello who can recommend a good indicator or right to start in Methodius for scalping

hello who can recommend a good indicator or right to start in Methodius for scalping

google it: profit all day system

User Tag List