Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

(Req) Forex Flex EA

Hello All impressive results on live account. Anyone please share. Regards
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

It's a stupid grid-martin system, why are you impressed??

That stupid grid-martin sys has produced 153.54% gain on real account with 26.04% draw down. 12000$ have been withdrawn from account. What else you want 1000% gain with 0% draw down.
    Quote Originally Posted by alessandromagno View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I respect your opinion like everybody's opinion. Who trades has his own idea and experience about how to trade and to risk his money.
    Some martingale systems aren't so stupid like you are implying, because they gain money trying to mitigate risks.
    I don't know THIS particular system so I can't say anything, but a system that gains more than 150% in less than a year has my respect.
    I'd like to study it and see if it could be improved.
    I think this should be the right approach toward any new EA.
    ... and a question: who it's stupidest, a great scalper (i.e. like this one [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) that doesn't gain anymore (because of brokers) or this martin system?

Best regards

Thanks sym for your answer. Lorenzo doesn't earn anymore because of the kind of EA (spike-tick scalper) and it's not a stupid system because he cannot earn now, infact if you see, it was a very good conservative system.

For Irfanmalik: i don't think the martingale are stupids, i said this martingale you want is stupid for me. And please stop watching only at profit % or withdrawals because the initial deposit is 160k then is much easier...do you have such sum? Then the daily profit is 0.35% and yes, i need more with a DD of 26% in a martin system!

Watch this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Maybe is a copied version of momods night scalper. Look at the gain%.
    And this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], or this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or again this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. There are some accounts, manual and EA. Do you really think this martin/grid is better only because he earned some money with 160k?

Yes i expect more from a martingale, before my account will be wiped out!

Thanks sym for your answer. Lorenzo doesn't earn anymore because of the kind of EA (spike-tick scalper) and it's not a stupid system because he cannot earn now, infact if you see, it was a very good conservative system.

For Irfanmalik: i don't think the martingale are stupids, i said this martingale you want is stupid for me. And please stop watching only at profit % or withdrawals because the initial deposit is 160k then is much easier...do you have such sum? Then the daily profit is 0.35% and yes, i need more with a DD of 26% in a martin system!

Watch this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Maybe is a copied version of momods night scalper. Look at the gain%.
    And this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], or this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or again this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. There are some accounts, manual and EA. Do you really think this martin/grid is better only because he earned some money with 160k?

Yes i expect more from a martingale, before my account will be wiped out!

dear Alessandromagno
    i sent a private message to you
    thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know very well this scalper (I saw his birth and didn't say it's stupid) and at the early stage I tried it myself losing a few money with it. It's not a tick scalper but a countertrend scalper (on spikes). It worked well if used with "honest" brokers. But nowadays honest brokers are very rare.
    Problem with scalpers is that brokers can make them fail. And they have plenty of instruments in order to succeed. Yes, in the beginning a good scalper can gain, but as soon as the broker understand it, the game is over.
    So the main issue is finding decent and honest brokers, and the task isn't easy.
    With martingale systems, brokers can do more or less nothing to make the systems fail. If a system is solid and with a good MM, it will survive for a long time.
    160K are not necessary in order to run a martingale EA, and as I told before, I don't know this particular EA and I can't say anything about it. Only it deserves more respect, at least by me.

Don't know why you posted links to manual trades, what's for? Manual trades are another story. Nothing to do with EA's.
    Anyway, if you don't feel confortable and think martingale EAs are lethals, don't use them. But there are people who make lot of money with them (believe it or not).

Have a nice day

hello @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    where can i find the above mentioned EAs???

tks a lot

If anything its a half grid system, with what looks like very clever entry points. It looks to be capped at 5 max trades for each grid per pair, which is rather low compared to your traditional grid systems.

Also Looking back at the trade history this thing can wait up to 2 weeks to open it's first entry on any given pair, and it always seems to be 1/2 to 2/3's along the way of a strong movement which is exactly what you want.

I tend to agree with Irfanmalik721, it looks very interesting indeed.

All the talk about this being a stupid system s just plan stupidity Can someone please share Forex Flex EA?

User Tag List