Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Educating" mq4 source code

The word "educate" can easily be misunderstood, but when it comes to programming it simply means that the program has been improved in some way. It can be anything from fixing so called "bugs" (errors in the code), to overrule restrictions, or to adding extra features.

If you intend to "educate" any EA or indicator and share it here, then please follow the instructions below:

1) Never, ever delete or remove any Copyright or other information that shows who made and owns the EA or indicator.

2) Change the name of the mq4-file to the original name and add -edu or -EDU at the end. For instance, if the name of the mq4-file is "Sample EA.mq4" then change it to "Sample EA-edu.mq4". By doing so, the original mq4-file is intact and it can easily be seen that this mq4-file has been "educated".

3) Try not to delete any of the programming code, unless it's code that never is used, redundant code or otherwise doesn't need to be there. Instead, use the comments...
    // to comment out a line
    /* or like this to comment out a section of code */

4) At the top, add date, your name and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], and a short description of what kind of changes you have made.

5) If you compile the mq4-code to ex4, then also be sure to share the mq4 source code.
    For development of EA's, "educating" of existing EA's including removal of restrictions, adding features,
    decompilation, or teaching of trading or EA programming, contact me via PM.
    Note: I no longer offer this service for free, but accept payment via PayPal or Skrill. Serious request only.
    Looking for an easy business opportunity with Gold? Check out:
    capellafx.emgoldex.com and then get back to me!

Hi Capella,

Thanks for creating new thread.

Plz remove the error in this indicator.

While decompile this indicator it throwing one error..So remove that error alone and make it work.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by svinoth View Post
    Hi Capella,

Thanks for creating new thread.

Plz remove the error in this indicator.

While decompile this indicator it throwing one error..So remove that error alone and make it work.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Ok, svinoth, lets make a first shot
    Attached Files Attached Files

Dear Capella and IrishDance,

U misunderstood what i requested you to u..

I need this indicator which as to work particular account number alone (any other account should not work)

Hope u understand

also add 15 days trial period for particular account.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Okay guys, lets stop and slow down. we need to create a new thread for Education. Not this one. So do not add any more. I will get them created here shortly and move these couple of post.
    Peachy
    Editor and Chief

Hi,

Plz help me in this my request.

Quote Originally Posted by svinoth View Post
    Hi,

Plz help me in this my request.
    The purpose of educating is to unlock, rather than to lock a file. If you are selling this indicator (or packaging it with other components as a system to be sold), then by all rights the people helping you with this should get a fair share of the profits

Usually, vendors have their own little "team" of coders to do that kind of stuff, or they pay somebody to do it. It is actually very easy, just find another educated file with the same restrictions and copy the code, or PM somebody that can do it for you.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    This thread is currently closed for legal review and continual posting.

Peachy
    Editor and Chief
    Peachy
    Editor and Chief

User Tag List