Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Fx Correlation EA

Hi guys has good strategy made EA please have a look

Every currency has directly or indirectly correlation between them which could be positive or negative depending upon currency which can be measured from -100% to 100%.

Where -100% means currencies moves exactly opposite to each other where as 100% means currencies moves in same direction and in middle range they corelate as per percent corelation in between them.

This correlation between pairs keeps changing its range which could vary from negative to positive & positive to negative.

Now depending upon the type of correlation between two pairs our Correlation EA will place place trades as

BUY-SELL or SELL-BUY

and waits for collective profits of it and once threshold is reached EA closes both the trades.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Working :- When EA loaded eg for GBPUSD & EURGBP corelation eg. current correlation 20% EA will open BUY- GBPUSD & SELL-EURGBP and monitor the trades for collective profit of both trades once is reaches predefined profit EA will close the trades but IF not reaches and correlation changes from 20%-0%-Negative region EA will add new set SELL-GBPUSD & BUY-EURGBP, and keep monitoring.

Doing such make margin required reduces close to 0 (zero) and hedge trade between same pair.

Each set of trades get different magic number.

Inputs :

1. Lot
    2. Profits
    3. Loss
    4. Symbol1
    5. Symbol2

Performance on real account since 3 march 2015 over 1100% returns ahh... satisfied.

Pair wise analysis.

Attached Images Attached Images

only 399$ ... commercial advise

Hello pankajbhaban,
    and where is this Correlation EA?
    Greetings,
    halobungie

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    There have been many different Correlation EA's around, and so far none of them have proven to be profitable. The problem is that correlation is not something that is static, but it changes over time , and the correlation is never 0% (non-correlated) or 100% (fully correlated), but something in between, so you can never be sure that the correlation between two currencies or pairs is true or not. Using correlation as one method together with other methods or indicators might be a good idea for a strategy, but only using correlation as a strategy simply does not work.
    For development of EA's, "educating" of existing EA's including removal of restrictions, adding features,
    decompilation, or teaching of trading or EA programming, contact me via PM.
    Note: I no longer offer this service for free, but accept payment via PayPal or Skrill. Serious request only.
    Looking for an easy business opportunity with Gold? Check out:
    capellafx.emgoldex.com and then get back to me!

Quote Originally Posted by halobungie View Post
    Hello pankajbhaban,
    and where is this Correlation EA?
    Greetings,
    halobungie
    Correlation EA is fully automate EA that calculates correlation between two mentioned pairs which varies 100% to -100% depending upon conditions it executes trades then waits for collective profit from both the trade when threshold is reached it closes both the trades.

Quote Originally Posted by Capella View Post
    There have been many different Correlation EA's around, and so far none of them have proven to be profitable. The problem is that correlation is not something that is static, but it changes over time , and the correlation is never 0% (non-correlated) or 100% (fully correlated), but something in between, so you can never be sure that the correlation between two currencies or pairs is true or not. Using correlation as one method together with other methods or indicators might be a good idea for a strategy, but only using correlation as a strategy simply does not work.
    Hi Capella,

Regarding Correlation many different strategies uses different formula to calculate correlation, this could be also a reason for a different performance.
    Yes as mentioned correlation varies well between 100% to -100% so selecting a pair which remains most time in +ve or -ve region and then executing would a simpler way to collect pips.
    Yes with my EA i have integrated correlation as with my own other strategy which works in conjunction and i've tested over year and works good, please find a statement in attachment latest from myfxbook running since march 2015 on real account

Thank you

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    pankajbhaban: so you are posting here only for the purpose of marketing your own commercial EA?

Give me one good reason for not permanently banning you from this forum?
    For development of EA's, "educating" of existing EA's including removal of restrictions, adding features,
    decompilation, or teaching of trading or EA programming, contact me via PM.
    Note: I no longer offer this service for free, but accept payment via PayPal or Skrill. Serious request only.
    Looking for an easy business opportunity with Gold? Check out:
    capellafx.emgoldex.com and then get back to me!

No not advertising.

Discussing the strategy thats why i kept all explanation in 1st post, others can suggest something to this stratrgy so something really good can be made and shared

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    No not advertising.

Discussing the strategy thats why i kept all explanation in 1st post, others can suggest something to this stratrgy so something really good can be made and shared
    If you like correlation there is an ea here for that:
    mql5.com/en/market/product/8674

But dangerous ea

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    pankajbhaban: share your EA and i am sure together we find a lot of issues to fix and improve

User Tag List