Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Correlation EA

Quote Originally Posted by nazarius666 View Post
    If Eurusd is potitive and Usdchf in correlation -92 , do you think is good to put opposite trades? example eurusd buy and usdchf sell
    Correlation it's if Sell-Sell or Buy-Buy on EURUSD-USDCHF.

Here percentage of Correlation, but not all pairs are traded by this EA: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Another good Correlation traded by EA is CHFJPY-EURJPY, Correlation is Buy-Sell because they move identical.

Last edited by djatomic; 11-05-2016 at 04:33 PM.

Another thing is to add to EA a filter that EA open both orders only when the correlatin is high.

Quote Originally Posted by djatomic View Post
    EA close actual both positions based on the settings and immediately open both EURUSD and USDCHF.
    You can also trade 1 pair at time, but is not correlation.
    Thanks testing it now.

Quote Originally Posted by djatomic View Post
    Another thing is to add to EA a filter that EA open both orders only when the correlatin is high.
    This filter I think is very interesting..... if someone may do.....
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    every year the same story

people understand...in that case you are only buying eur/chf (eur/usd-usd/chf)

so this is not the case to lose time on demo

Quote Originally Posted by tutmosis View Post
    every year the same story

people understand...in that case you are only buying eur/chf (eur/usd-usd/chf)

so this is not the case to lose time on demo
    These are Images chart of three pairs D1

EURUSD: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

USDCHF: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

EURCHF: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Most time if EURUSD is buy USDCHF is sell

Maybe the thing is more complicated, because if EA open BUY on both pairs when there is Correlation (EURUSD go up and USDCHF go down), then can happen that both pairs can go in sell (No correlation) and also both buy. And when EA open BUY on both pairs when there isn't Correlation can happen that both pairs go in Correlation.
    Last edited by djatomic; 11-05-2016 at 01:11 PM.

hii thankyou for ur effort to make nice ea ...but i have question if ea buy buy supposed market go down we loss big also then what we do..

Quote Originally Posted by overthesea View Post
    hii thankyou for ur effort to make nice ea ...but i have question if ea buy buy supposed market go down we loss big also then what we do..
    If buy-buy, and market go down in both pairs we go in loss in both, a thing to do is to wait for next correlation, but the wait can be long. Or EA can addlot every day but more risk. Play with parameters for better settings.

yes i see but can we do like this buy or sell so risk medium..

The best thing I think is to make EA open both orders when there isn't correlation, because is more probable that they will go in Correlation, and less risk. And a parameter to turn true or false this function.

I have indicator that calculate correlation: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by djatomic; 11-05-2016 at 01:50 PM.

User Tag List