Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Correlation EA

Correlation EA

Hello, I have this EA that use Correlation between 2 pairs.
    I have tested this EA for 3 days in Demo and EA make profit, EA close orders when there is a profit for example of 10 points from Correlation of 2 pairs. I used EURUSD and USDCHF where correlation is about 95%, if 1 lose the other win.

I don't load image with results because I have closed a lot of trades manually for testing EA.

EA has MaxSpread parameter and Commission parameter for each pair: If MaxSpread=20 and Commission=5, the max spread on any pair is 15 points
    I set TakeProfit=10 where EA close orders when there is a profit of 10 points from Correlation of both pairs, and StopLoss=0, I don't know if could be good or bad to set StopLoss=0 for this Correlation.

Attached EA: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by djatomic; 09-05-2016 at 10:48 PM.

Important thing is to have both pairs in Market Watch. Broker I used is Pepperstone ECN, low spread and 5 points Commission for each trade.
    Last edited by djatomic; 07-05-2016 at 02:08 AM.

Thank you, I'm a long time looking for the same robot. Found only one working. I put your trade on Monday.
    _https://www.sendspace.com/file/e91kbi

Into Correlation EA there is also AddLot function, I have disabled this function, into archive settings that I use.

I don't know if will be good with StopLoss=0. EA can't make backtest.

Similar strategy I have found on MQL5 signal: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    But I don't know if he use StopLoss or wait that there is a Profit from Correlation.

Edit: I send message to signal owner and he said that doesn't use StopLoss, he wait for a profit and close together EURUSD and USDCHF

I found a guide how to make BT on multi currency pairs: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by djatomic; 07-05-2016 at 02:40 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by djatomic View Post
    Similar strategy I have found on MQL5 signal: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    But I don't know if he use StopLoss or wait that there is a Profit from Correlation.

Edit: I send message to signal owner and he said that doesn't use StopLoss, he wait for a profit and close together EURUSD and USDCHF

I found a guide how to make BT on multi currency pairs:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

On [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] volumes are not the same

I found a guide how to make BT on multi currency pairs: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I can't see an always simultaneous trading of two pairs in that signal. He closed the last trade in EURUSD on the 26.4., then he only trades USDCHF in the last few days. But he opens USDCHF and EURUSD on 22.4. and closes both on the 26.4.
    Strange...

Quote Originally Posted by Vitautas View Post
    I can't see an always simultaneous trading of two pairs in that signal. He closed the last trade in EURUSD on the 26.4., then he only trades USDCHF in the last few days. But he opens USDCHF and EURUSD on 22.4. and closes both on the 26.4.
    Strange...
    I don't know why he doesn't open both pairs, maybe when he open only USDCHF means that at the moment there isn't correlation between both pairs.
    Last edited by djatomic; 09-05-2016 at 01:43 PM.

Updated EA on post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by djatomic; 11-05-2016 at 02:11 PM.

Updated EA where TP and SL consider Commissions: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks........

are you doing a fw test?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

User Tag List