Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalper v6

anyone can share the set files please
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MADGIMPER View Post
    OK here's another scalper I'm testing. Picked it up on another forum.

There are 2 EA that work together.

:
    by "together you mean place both EA on same pair different charts?

Does this works? i downloaded and testing in demo account. Any has ever tried it? i contacted seller many times and at end i resorted to search cracked version. any insights would be good. Thanks!

i download it.. it is not very good result.. look like blow up my balance.. i need your help can i use set file please thank

look at this guy he managed to get it working in real account but maybe he has moded the source code and optimized the setting :

Quote Originally Posted by cgteam View Post
    look at this guy he managed to get it working in real account but maybe he has moded the source code and optimized the setting :
    he request 150 bucks for the setfile...

Here are the presets you get with the EA, but they are useless as none work and are missing vital settings ;-)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - who asked for 150? FTG or Tariq? Do not pay. You will not get the real set files. You might get the default ones above, which you get with the EA but they don't bring the same results!

Check this statement - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I've been studying this EA for almost 2 weeks and I think I am on the verge of finding the right set files. It's been a lot of trial and error and demo accounts, but I've managed to make the EA close the trade without using SL and TP but 70% are still negative amounts, however with the right setting you can get it like the statement above.

**N.B the ea should not be used during news periods and some trades might remain open for a day but since you are using EURUSD it should still come right. HOLD THUMBS ;-)

You need a little luck ofcourse to get the above results, however it is possible.

I'll let you know if I crack it this coming week, else it's going in the bin!

Quote Originally Posted by cbforex View Post
    Here are the presets you get with the EA, but they are useless as none work and are missing vital settings ;-)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - who asked for 150? FTG or Tariq? Do not pay. You will not get the real set files. You might get the default ones above, which you get with the EA but they don't bring the same results!

Check this statement - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I've been studying this EA for almost 2 weeks and I think I am on the verge of finding the right set files. It's been a lot of trial and error and demo accounts, but I've managed to make the EA close the trade without using SL and TP but 70% are still negative amounts, however with the right setting you can get it like the statement above.

**N.B the ea should not be used during news periods and some trades might remain open for a day but since you are using EURUSD it should still come right. HOLD THUMBS ;-)

You need a little luck ofcourse to get the above results, however it is possible.

I'll let you know if I crack it this coming week, else it's going in the bin!
    thanx for your advice
    it was a guy who share a statement on another forum
    but according to me a big scam...
    i'm trying to find good setup too

On MT4talk. Yes Tariq. It's not his account. He's just trying to make a few bucks out of it by claiming he has the set files. But it's just a scam.

The correct set file is key!

User Tag List