Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalper v6

I can not understand, tell me how set file ustanavlisat where Shortcuts to Fail DetailedStatement400k.htm given what so earn More video youtube channel FOREX Trading Group there for 15 minutes udvaevayut deposit
    Here in Videos Show 11000% 4 days Which set Fail to install

Hi CB,

I was trying to see if can get the same result as in the videos but no luck. I am downloading your files but looks it mixes with other EA also.
    Have you found any other result?

Quote Originally Posted by cbforex View Post
    Here are the presets you get with the EA, but they are useless as none work and are missing vital settings ;-)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - who asked for 150? FTG or Tariq? Do not pay. You will not get the real set files. You might get the default ones above, which you get with the EA but they don't bring the same results!

Check this statement - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I've been studying this EA for almost 2 weeks and I think I am on the verge of finding the right set files. It's been a lot of trial and error and demo accounts, but I've managed to make the EA close the trade without using SL and TP but 70% are still negative amounts, however with the right setting you can get it like the statement above.

**N.B the ea should not be used during news periods and some trades might remain open for a day but since you are using EURUSD it should still come right. HOLD THUMBS ;-)

You need a little luck ofcourse to get the above results, however it is possible.

I'll let you know if I crack it this coming week, else it's going in the bin!

Hi CB,

I was trying to see if can get the same result as in the videos but no luck. I am downloading your files but looks it mixes with other EA also.
    Have you found any other result?

Why ea is opening 1 position at a time. In video it is opening more positions at a time.Anyone can help me with that.

I'm trying too, but I can not make it work. I can not even make it work with the variable lot. I'm like at the beginning

In the EUR USD is only open short positions, no long. And in the GBPUSD all the positions are buy.

Quote Originally Posted by acerchen View Post
    what is the mean of "offline 5 minute chart", how the ea work without the network........
    broker off see expert

Hello cbforex, Can you help with the USERID & SERVER IP inputs in the scalper settings? What should go there? When I used my account IP and account number I am getting INVALID USERID error.

please set file statement 400k?

Dear fellow traders!

DO NOT INVEST OR BUY the FTG Scalper or profit share with them! They are scammers!! (see profit share account - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])

They blew 1100USD in 2 min!!

Here is their YOUTUBE LINK: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

They make their money from the broker!

Here are their IB numbers.

Account Manage Service
    open ECN Account
    Xtreamforex Introducing Broker ID: 3062
    or
    open Micro Account with Credit Bonus
    Hotforex Introducing Broker ID: 119264
    or
    open Classic Account
    Tickmill Introducing Broker ID: IB66342797

Here is the scamsters EMAIL:
    FOREX Trading Group <karaosmith@gmail.com>
    Karo Smith is probably his alias!
    Scalper V5 and 6 are all scams!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

User Tag List