Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dont take any real notice of backtested items. I have reviewed and tested loads and they never have the same results as you get. Real points in an account over a period of time is what counts, I have made 5000 points since the end of April this year so about 6 weeks.Real points in a real account that can be shown so look for product where someone is willing to show you this not some backtested rubbish that can be photoshopped. If they wont show you a real account then they are 99% of the time lying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pindol View Post
    Dont take any real notice of backtested items. I have reviewed and tested loads and they never have the same results as you get. Real points in an account over a period of time is what counts, I have made 5000 points since the end of April this year so about 6 weeks.Real points in a real account that can be shown so look for product where someone is willing to show you this not some backtested rubbish that can be photoshopped. If they wont show you a real account then they are 99% of the time lying.
    So does that mean you will show us your real account Pindol? We wouldn't want to think you are lying now...

Hi sorry didnt see this and I have 200 members all had the same. I can prove anything I say. I have the master account, my fiances account which i use as a member to check everything is working and make sure they get what i get etc. I dont advertise i dont need to. I can set up a webinar one evening and show the master i ahave incredible results so dont need to hide like all those scam artists out there. Anyway anyone want me to do that i will. You can see for yourself then. Sorry but i say what i do and i do what i say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pindol View Post
    Hi sorry didnt see this and I have 200 members all had the same. I can prove anything I say. I have the master account, my fiances account which i use as a member to check everything is working and make sure they get what i get etc. I dont advertise i dont need to. I can set up a webinar one evening and show the master i ahave incredible results so dont need to hide like all those scam artists out there. Anyway anyone want me to do that i will. You can see for yourself then. Sorry but i say what i do and i do what i say.
    Hi Pindol, I would like to know more about your system / strategy. Please share this information here in this forum if you don't mind (for the benefit of everyone).

When a person is having much success, it is better to share this information to improve the world, rather than keeping it secret and not allowing others to improve their lives. There are many strategies out there, and not every strategy suits everyone. So the chance of someone taking your particular strategy and making a living out of it, out of the billions of people in the world, is very small indeed.

Hi Bluepanther
    I have members who are paying me for this service and have been members for 2.5 years so have a responsibility to them and I guard my members very passionately. I am not going to spill the beans when people have invested a lot of money in my I am very loyal to them. I am currently on my way up to London by train and just seen this. I have been invited as a VIP by Alpari to see the trading floor in London which is a rare honour and I am looking forward to it. But on my way back I will give you some guidance and a basic understanding of my trading methods. You wont get any technical/fundamental analysis or indicators or some secret amazing or loophole to trade as there isnt any. These are a load of rubbish and I trade in such a different way to everyone else so talk to you later.

What has gone wrong here I wrote a reply and its dissapeared. It is late here now but bluepanther I will do it again tomorrow sorry about this

Pindol - Do you offer a membership service?

I got the sense that Pindol's membership seems to be highly exclusive?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doddy879 View Post
    I got the sense that Pindol's membership seems to be highly exclusive?
    Yep, exclusive to WWI members only!

Pindol, you got the details so we can subscribe then please?

I don't need the details (unless you really care to share them). I only use EA's or signal services - I don't do manual trading.

Ok guys/gals,

Here is the latest test done for the new manual system as per today, pls checked and see if the results suit to your data today? No photoshop, no phising, genuine results here, I see with my own eyes how these trades were taken by my friend.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

What do you guys/gals think about the results?

User Tag List