Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is following results REAL?

Do you guys/gals think that following trading performance is real and achievable? Kindly share your thoughts...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

no, it is not achievable, with such high DD you will lose all your money. BT is for a very short time, on a 13yr Backtest with this strategy you will see account equity goes to zero.

13th years back test

Hi Kookoo23,

Any hint how and where to get all the necessary data 13th years back for the proper backtest for each pair of currency?

Is there any free resources online for the 13th years back of data for currencies market?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doddy879 View Post
    Hi Kookoo23,

Any hint how and where to get all the necessary data 13th years back for the proper backtest for each pair of currency?

Is there any free resources online for the 13th years back of data for currencies market?
    if you post the EA i can do from 2010 with 99%?

It is not an EA, it is manual trading, backtested with a few months of trading data.

It is not an EA, it is manual trading, backtested with a few months of trading data.
    this must have been turned in to an EA to get this back test results. The DD is massive, The data quality is N/A and the data is very short.

This would need further investigating before I would look to use it/buy it etc.

CPUK

This method is not released for public by any means! I received the picture from a pro trader friend of mine that shows the possibility to score high on his own customized manual trading strategy, so, this is not available anywhere else.

I don't think he is going to release his system to the public since this is his bread and butter as a full time trader...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This method is not released for public by any means! I received the picture from a pro trader friend of mine that shows the possibility to score high on his own customized manual trading strategy, so, this is not available anywhere else.

I don't think he is going to release his system to the public since this is his bread and butter as a full time trader...
    If I understand correctly what you have shared is that your trader friend took a $10K to $82 million in four months. Someone has to be on drugs to believe this.

If I were to put this in perspective, the recent BarclayHedge Rankings just released for the 2 months to 2013, the majority of the top 10 currency traders only achieved an average 2 % return per month.

The problem with Forums such as this is that somehow there exist a world where we have this superlative return that is only matched by superlative B.S.

Probably yeah, a superlative B.S, if he cheated on the graph he sent to me? God knows!

Whilst, people have many kind of perspectives, human used-to say flying on the air is impossible, but not till Wright brothers invented their first 'plane', the possibility to allow human passenger to 'fly on the air' eventually exists and materialized few years afterwards.

"In 1901, at Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, the Wright Brothers flew the largest glider ever flown, with a 22-foot wingspan, a weight of nearly 100 pounds and skids for landing. However, many problems occurred: the wings did not have enough lifting power; forward elevator was not effective in controlling the pitch; and the wing-warping mechanism occasionally caused the airplane to spin out of control. In their disappointment, they predicted that man will probably not fly in their lifetime.

In spite of the problems with their last attempts at flight, the Wrights reviewed their test results and determined that the calculations they had used were not reliable. They decided to build a wind tunnel to test a variety of wing shapes and their effect on lift. Based upon these tests, the inventors had a greater understanding of how an airfoil (wing) works and could calculate with greater accuracy how well a particular wing design would fly. They planned to design a new glider with a 32-foot wingspan and a tail to help stabilize it."

It's all back to the 'superlative' drugs, either B.S or R.S ... lol

Ed Sakota: Whipsaw Song

User Tag List