Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Some inspiration for manual trading on a small account

Hello fellow members at WWI!

I often receives requests if there's any good EA that I could share or at least recommend, and my responce is always trhe same - before using any EA you must learn how to trade manually!

To give you some inspiration I'm now sharing one of my live accounts that was funded with $100 earlier today...

Click here => [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The goal is to make a crazy profit in a short matter of time, but still trade with a manageable risk.

Stay tuned and be amazed!!!

P.s. It's not me who trades, but Mr. He
    Last edited by Capella; 29-09-2016 at 10:34 PM.
    For development of EA's, "educating" of existing EA's including removal of restrictions, adding features,
    decompilation, or teaching of trading or EA programming, contact me via PM.
    Note: I no longer offer this service for free, but accept payment via PayPal or Skrill. Serious request only.
    Looking for an easy business opportunity with Gold? Check out:
    capellafx.emgoldex.com and then get back to me!

C,

Thanks for starting this thread. We all need some uplifting news for FOREX trading.

Great gain!!!!!!!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Appreciate your effort and kind heart MR Capella.

Regards,
    fxolive.

Quote Originally Posted by Capella View Post

I often receives requests if there's any good EA that I could share or at least recommend, and my responce is always trhe same - before using any EA you must learn how to trade manually!

To give you some inspiration I'm now sharing one of my live accounts that was funded with $100 earlier today...

The goal is to make a crazy profit in a short matter of time, but still trade with a manageable risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Capella View Post

Seems like Mr. He have blown it shortly. Thats Forex :-)

I'm very interested what he can make out of this free $30 No deposit Bonus Accounts: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Not sure what happened there. Account was ticking along wonderfully with 766 pips made in day one alone at .05 lots. Day 2 everything went haywire with lots ranging from .1 to .6, needless to say the account blew. But it "only" lost 188 pips in day 2, if lot size had been kept at .05 then account would have survived easily to trade another day'

Lesson learned about capital preservation.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buntman View Post
    Not sure what happened there. Account was ticking along wonderfully with 766 pips made in day one alone at .05 lots. Day 2 everything went haywire with lots ranging from .1 to .6, needless to say the account blew. But it "only" lost 188 pips in day 2, if lot size had been kept at .05 then account would have survived easily to trade another day'

Lesson learned about capital preservation.
    Yes. And that is also a lesson - it's possible to make insane profit (~500%) in a matter of hours, but also burn an account even faster. I had expected that the trading would last longer though, but did not had any expectations, and was ready to loose that money, which also was rthe reason why it only started with $100. No hard feelings! Hopefully it's a wakeup for many of you who expect to become rick from trading spot fx
    For development of EA's, "educating" of existing EA's including removal of restrictions, adding features,
    decompilation, or teaching of trading or EA programming, contact me via PM.
    Note: I no longer offer this service for free, but accept payment via PayPal or Skrill. Serious request only.
    Looking for an easy business opportunity with Gold? Check out:
    capellafx.emgoldex.com and then get back to me!

you are no sincere with us.

Some inspiration for manual trading on a small account

these are the risk which you mention for new coming traders ..these are some times better for them ..and some times are not , but these risks are importent because risk in trading is not neglected ..so thank for mention these points

<a href=http://goo.gl/vBJlCc>Качественная шведская косметика</a>

User Tag List