Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Astro Trader Journal. 10 minutes per day to make a profit!

Here's trade journal trader. How to spend 10 minutes a day and have a profit.
    *By placing this information I want to achieve two goals. The first - to show how they work astrological trading methods. Second - to show that of this can be be a profitable trade.

The principle of trade. Based on astrological analysis identifies critical periods of time. The period of time when most are powerful cosmic phenomena. These periods determined timeframe.
    Using technical analysis we choose the most attractive and moving tools for the trade.
    Combining these methods get a profitable trade.

Example. Trade pair CADCHF. Look for astro calendar. 2 red highlighted clusters of astronomical events.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Turning Point should be in this range. For the purity of the entrance using technical analysis. In particular confirmation breakdown. Or candle analysis.

I will in real monitor these operations.

Who is interested in more details about this technique and the results write on the forum or in private.

The first cake always turns out not the best.

In our example we have breakdown up. Why did it happen? Reverse was to take place in the period when Venus held its Helio maximum.
    But the market was not ready to reverse. We got the candle that removed up our stop order. This is a good example of why you need a stop order and the correct money management.

We keep the forecast motion down. Approximate date of entry on December 2. To confirm a reversal and entry into the market will wait comes candle pattern which confirm that the trend has changed.
    Also I got a question in private. What are the methods I use for forecasting? For forecasting technique I use clusters metod - Raymond Merrimans, Moon Delta, Gann Method by Petrick Mikula.
    It is important - these methods have to confirm reversing point. But there is another difficulty. Market trend or changes or gets acceleration.

So we are waiting for confirmation of a trend change!

User Tag List