Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sorry,

I didn't realize it was the same link.

Quote Originally Posted by Divonorum View Post
    Hi iactnow, what's the difference between my post in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and yours in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] !?
    The answer is nothing! For its leads to the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by iactnow View Post
    Sorry,

I didn't realize it was the same link.
    iactnow, it alright mate.
    I know Caba is there out in the open but still I like to hide links from the bots.

Take care!

Here are two courses by Jason Stapleton - they are the complete works.

1) 4xtraderslive Pro Trader Bootcamp (1.81 GB)

2) Traders Workshop Forex Full Course (1.52 GB)

I am currently seeding both torrents and the least I would expect from members who (download this) to seed for a week so that everyone can enjoy them. If I see leechers coming just downloading without seeding then I shall revert to the old ways.

Anyway - here you go!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Hi Divonorum. Would it be possible that you upload Traders Workshop Forex Full Course? I don't like to put torrent on my computer. I always mess up my computer when I use torrent and my son get mad at when he tries to fix it for me. But take your time. As I said, I don't really have time to watch my downloads. Thanks in advance.

Here are two courses by Jason Stapleton - they are the complete works. 1) 4xtraderslive Pro Trader Bootcamp (1.81 GB)
    2) Traders Workshop Forex Full Course (1.52 GB) I am currently seeding both torrents and the least I would expect from members who (download this) to seed for a week so that everyone can enjoy them. If I see leechers coming just downloading without seeding then I shall revert to the old ways.
    Anyway - here you go! [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    All downloading properly - I will seed for more than a week when I can - internet comes and goes here but I am flying to UK tomorrow so I will seed as and when I can. Many thanks Divonorum, and thanks for asking others to seed.

Quote Originally Posted by penanglad View Post
    All downloading properly - I will seed for more than a week when I can - internet comes and goes here but I am flying to UK tomorrow so I will seed as and when I can. Many thanks Divonorum, and thanks for asking others to seed.
    Hi Penanglad, you're welcome mate and thank you! Bon voyage.

What is seed i dont know how i can download from this links??? Peeplink i see a link but what i need to download the first link???? I have no idea it is possbile to share via another way?

Quote Originally Posted by tradermurat View Post
    What is seed i dont know how i can download from this links??? Peeplink i see a link but what i need to download the first link???? I have no idea it is possbile to share via another way?
    Hi tradermurat - I can't believe you don't know what's a torrent!? I have the files in my PC and I am considered a seeder. The people who are downloading from me are called leechers and after the download is complete they too can seed by not removing the files from the torrent client. The computer and/or torrent client have to be on for people to seed. Best is to run a search on Google, because it would take me forever to explain things to you.

You only need the 2nd course, since the 1st is available via "other" means. Click the link below and download uTorrent. Whilst you're at it read the "Get Started" section to familiarise yourself with torrents. Once you learn about torrents there's no looking back.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

After you've downloaded the uTorrent client, copy/paste the 2nd link into your browser and hit return. The torrent link will download in your PC/latop. Double click on the torrent link and uTorrent will automatically open up, click download. Whilst glancing at the uTorrent client, wait a few seconds and you'll notice a green bar increasing in percentage - meaning your download has begun. Anyway, this is too tedious for words - read around and good luck.

Thx for reply my friend sure i know torrent but never use it very long time so when i download torrent i must copy the links from peeplink 1 and 2 after that i can it to torrent plattform i hope im right yes i try it via upload the first one but it take to much time to download it

Quote Originally Posted by tradermurat View Post
    Thx for reply my friend sure i know torrent but never use it very long time so when i download torrent i must copy the links from peeplink 1 and 2 after that i can it to torrent plattform i hope im right yes i try it via upload the first one but it take to much time to download it
    Hi tradermurat - yeah nothing beats torrent. I too despise Uploaded. Take care!

thanks a lot to Divonorum, i really like harmonic trading mixed with price action and i found Jason's materials are the best but it really cost a lot of money but when i found these courses for free i studied it and it really helped me to understand the market how it moves and the best time to enter the market

User Tag List