Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Scott Carney is suing Jason Stapleton

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by peachy; 27-03-2016 at 08:44 PM.

The latest upload at avax:

Jason Stapleton - Traders Workshop - Forex Full Course (size 1.52 GB)

Sixer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cheer Sixer.

Has anyone got any of the newer video courses?

Especially Advanced Pattern Trader.

Thanks.

Excuse me for bumping but does anybody have the following:

1. Advanced pattern trader.
    2. 12 week transformation.
    3. Constellation software.

I have the 12 week transformation videos and pdf files for the strategies that they use, but can someone repair this 12 week transformation Backtesting/money managment sheet for me and i will upload the videos from 12 week transformation.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Personality and Trading Systems:
    The idea that using a methodology that suits your personality is an essential component of trading success also helps explain why most people lose money using trading systems they bought. Why is that true? Is it because most trading systems don’t work on data not used in their development? I am not implying that.Actually, I have no idea what percentage of trading systems sold to the public provide a market edge. But even if I assumed that more than 50 percent of the systems sold would be profitable if applied as instructed, I would still expect over 90 percent of the buyers of those systems to lose money trading them.
    Why? Because every trading system, regardless of the strategy employed, is going to hit periods when it does poorly. Now, if you buy a system, by definition, it has nothing to do with your personality or beliefs.In many, if not most, cases, you won’t even have any idea what drives the system’s signals. Consequently,the first time the system hits a bad period, you are not going to have the confidence to stay with the system,and you will stop trading it. That is why, invariably, most people who buy systems will end up losing:
    They will stop using the system when it goes through a bad period, and they won’t be there when the system recovers.

Lessons from the Greatest Traders
    Book by Jack D. Schwager

How many lessons/videos should be in the links. Some seem to be duplicates (e.g. Part 1,part 01 and Part1 part 02.)
    Also, for Part 2, Part 02, its a 700mb link but only 1 file that is 83mb is in it and looks like its the same as the last file in Part 2, Part 01.

I downloaded those files but the spreadsheet don't work properly, Money management won't work, doesn't calculate win/lose rate.. Please help

Hi guys any body knows the supply and demand trading strategy by sam seidan or alfonsa . If u covered the studies pls send it . It is very use full to this forum.

Did you check this info from SS already ?

Sixer

User Tag List