Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by loftrader View Post

The Moving Average trading strategy is one of the simplest and it is very easy for beginners. Every new trader needs to know how to use this indicator. There are two ways it can be used. However, note that this strategy can only bring you little profit. Notwithstanding, you need to start small and work your way up. So do not ignore trading on MA. It is easy to use and gives clear trading signals.

You can use a Demo account for testing. As for me, I prefer a Live account. When testing a new strategy, I just open a $5 Micro account with This gives you $10 = 1000cents plus 1:500 leverage, which is enough to do some practice Live. It has its advantages.

The First Strategy on Moving Average

Insert the Moving Average to your Chart (Period 30). Every other parameter remain the same

When the price is higher than the MV, it is a bullish trend.

When the Price is lower than the MV, it is a bearish trend.

Signal

The signal to buy occurs when the price crosses the Moving average from the bottom upward

The signal to buy occurs when the price crosses the Moving average from the top downward

You can learn how to do this effectively with a practical video

The Second Strategy on Moving Average

The one requires two moving average with a different period.

Insert the first moving Average (Period 50). Other settings remain the same

Insert the second moving Average (Period 15) choose another color. Other settings remain the same

Signal

The Signal to buy occurs when the moving average with a shorter averaging period crosses the other with a longer averaging period from the bottom upward. If the shorter MV is crossing the longer MV downward, we place a sell order.

Instead of the price line crossing the long term moving period, we use the short term moving average.

Most likely you would need a practical demonstration on how to use this strategy.

with respect,hope you understand me

this kind of trading is old and 100% non profitable

nothing personal just my opinion

I must add here that it is quite sufficient to use one moving average to get support and resistance levels; you could just put a 20 SMA on a chart and then you could use your horizontal lines to map out your support and resistance levels; but then trying to get entry points and exit points from just one simple moving average is not really the best. It is better if you use two and tease crossovers.

Quote Originally Posted by tutmosis View Post

You think so?

Please make it clear it me that these indicators are now irrelevant and can no longer be used. Your comment is hilarious. When you try to discredit someone without reading through, it makes you sound like you have no idea what you talk about. This kind of trading is ever green. If applied with patience, it is 50% profitable.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

tutmosis,

show us your highly sophisticated profitable strategy using the latest knowledge of trading.

Sixer
    Last edited by Sixer; 23-06-2017 at 08:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixer View Post
    tutmosis,

show us your highly sophisticated profitable strategy using the lasted knowledge of trading.

Sixer
    i like simple trading but this is more simple to be good (my opinion)

So check this "Simple Experts" thread to improve your basic knowledge:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Sixer

A newbie in trading must read the market without making any instant moves at first. You need to be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by tutmosis View Post

Was this system once profitable? If yes, what has changed in the market that renders it useless now.

User Tag List