Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Sirfx - My Holy Grail

Can anybody share this indicator. He claims it to be
    - no repaint
    - no recalculating
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Author Claims
    - No repaint
    - No calculating

Quote Originally Posted by rishikesh1 View Post
    Can anybody share this indicator. He claims it to be
    - no repaint
    - no recalculating
    Please contact [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for demo

share - Please try this for Success

Definitely not the holy grail, instead try this for good success, Amazingly good on the 4 HR chart. , I have tried for a long time and find it good. Please try this system
    Attached Files Attached Files

whatever gives so many buy sell signals is not suited to average human mindset.
    it is ok for binary option scalpers who end up making no money.
    once you a signal the mind of ordinary trader needs so much time like 20 bars or 50 bars to come to conclusion.
    go and see a good system like sylvain vervoorts band break system. trade it on M15 or H1 or H4 or Daily.
    You cant blindly go with any system.
    you need to employ one solid filter.
    ONE HAS TO THINK UNCOVENTIONALLY or go with crowd of loosers.

Two ideas I can give here.
    1.if trading on a 15min chart,use 30 min chart to filter M15 signals.
    2.Trade long only if MA50 line slope is upwards. Trade short only when MA50 line slope is downwards.

I strongly bet that you go searching a 1000 trading systems than try to implement two solid hints.
    My teacher said
    master two systems 1000 times than look at 1000 systems one time.

Quote Originally Posted by thommas View Post
    Definitely not the holy grail, instead try this for good success, Amazingly good on the 4 HR chart. , I have tried for a long time and find it good. Please try this system
    thanx for share. does it repaint?

If it is repaint how you play with this system?
    Last edited by juisen25; 12-11-2016 at 11:21 AM. Reason: add info

Quote Originally Posted by juisen25 View Post

Does it repaint..... this question tells me you don't know much about trading.

What is an indicator? its an indication some thing is going to happen in this area.
    It dose not say go/stop or any other thing. When are you guys going to learn the basic
    of trading and stop asking " Dose it Re paint" If it repaints the trade has not finished yet.
    Do you know what the banks are doing? if you do let me know... So learn the basic on
    trading and you will not be asking this question.

Quote Originally Posted by juisen25 View Post

Dear Juisen25,

I think smokey22 has answered your question well. My suggestion is combine Price action/ trend line strategies and increase your success rate.

Quote Originally Posted by thommas View Post
    where do you put SL?

Dear Nazarius666,

Stop loss depends on the time frame you trade, however I believe in " What you see is what you get" and generally hurry to book the profits and look for a new trade. My intraday targets are mostly achievable. Many would advice to put it just below the recent swing, Therefore SL should be ones personal choice, according to their trading style.

User Tag List