Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by grisleback View Post
    I happened to notice the support and resistance indicator he uses repaints. You can see on the left where he places the trade and on the right where he closes it. It's the nature of S&R to change but I can see you entering a trade with all conditions met then after a few bars everything changes. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Here's an example of the yellow dot repainting as well. On the left he entered the trade then when he closed it the last yellow dot is gone.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

One last thought on these $1000 systems that come out. You would think if they were as good as they say they could have one trader trade it live so everyone could see the daily results. If a live trader could match his results posted on his sales page they would sell out in a week.
    Agree With you, after breaking all indi's on MQ4, mostly outcomes was repaint , must have to re-build for non repaint
    Thanks by the way
    Last edited by guilhermecarva; 15-12-2016 at 10:01 PM.

Can please provide tutorial videos how to trade ?
    Thanks

Here's another warning sign, he released a video saying he made 40% on an account in 3 days. A 3 day sample is meaningless, nearly any system could give you a good return in 3 days if you trade it at the right time. hxxp://www.scientifictradingmachine.com/trades.php?utm_source=nts&utm_medium=email&utm_cam paign=12142016

i say very very thanhx to "dmink" for "tradeonix"...

Quote Originally Posted by dmnik View Post

please if you have expert advisor dear "dmink", the part of Tradeonix system, please share it

"Tradeonix Trade Assistant Maxinator"

visit this url to look it please:

Last edited by vitalfx; 23-12-2016 at 10:52 PM.

All these guys are charging an arm and a leg for their Forex trading systems.
    Average Joe can't afford it.

please "grisleback" and other forum members, share the "Scientific Trading Machine", i deeply request.....TIA

dear "grisleback" dear, i am requesting to share "Scientific Trading Machine" please...........TIA

Quote Originally Posted by vitalfx View Post
    dear "grisleback" dear, i am requesting to share "Scientific Trading Machine" please...........TIA
    I do not have this system. I do not think it's worth buying myself.

Quote Originally Posted by grisleback View Post
    I do not have this system. I do not think it's worth buying myself.
    they have Scientific Trading Machine too on the following link

User Tag List