Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Info on DT Trading System

I'm not asking for anybody to share this system , just wanted to know if anybody has already seen it or heard about it and if they have had positive or negative experience using it.

DTSystem

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Signal looks too good to be true. will test and let you know.

rajases thank you for looking into it , I appreciate that , if you bought it let me know I will reimburse you

Quote Originally Posted by bun423ijk View Post
    rajases thank you for looking into it , I appreciate that , if you bought it let me know I will reimburse you
    Are you are the Author of the DT System?

Quote Originally Posted by rajases View Post
    Are you are the Author of the DT System?
    nope i'm not a coder , I received the link to the websight from the many Forex junk e-mails that I and I'm sure most of us receive on a daily basis. I wasn't expecting anybody to share it or buy it , I just wanted to know if there is somebody out there that is already familiar with this system ( I assume that we all receive the same e-mail advertisements ) could maybe give a reply on their experience with it, if any. Sometimes you can receive a e-mail solicitation that is new to you , but its actually been in circulation 2 or 3 years . Meaning somebody may have already bought and tried it over a year ago. I tried the search engine before I made this thread and didn't see anything , but anyway just curious

Thank you for your detailed reply. I have the system and tested. The signal appears after 3rd candle crosses the band. little late signal though...

thank you for sharing your knowledge much appreciated my offer still stands by the way wasn't expecting you to buy it. judging from the picture this system seems to be a 2 Ma histogram k.i.s.s method , am I right ?

Almost all the indicators are averages of price. DT system signal is based on histogram below and the upper band/channel for price breakout or so..

the histogram plots when candle close.. so no repaint. but, late to the party.

Download

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Copycat of PointZero old system

://dtsystem.xyz/

User Tag List