Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 555company View Post
    sorry, was offline.

100 was actually 10 standard lots with my broker, not 100
    Either share your system and strategy here or I am going to delete this thread and ban you for good. I'm monitoring this thread so better no bait and switch tactics used.

Make it 2 Mods monitoring

I think this is the manual trading system, if u can remove the expiration date would be great, it's a very nice system I've used it for a for a few months while it worked and if you trade it with some simple price action filters it's not magical but with a good risk management is a winner.

Thanks,

JUST 3 INDICATORS INVOLVED
    ==========================
    SHAGAMIC ARROW (major indicator)
    BARRY SR
    EMA 200

NON OF THE INDICATOR REPAINT

RULES !!! IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW, YOU LOOSE!
    >>use the template attached<<

ARROWS
    1: 1hour chart ONLY, can be more but not less

2: Trade with the trend, UP Arrow (skyblue) appear above 200 EMA = BUY
    ( Down Arrow (orange) appear below 200 EMA = SELL )
    3: Enter at break of any available S/R, some might break following day
    see attached picture samples)

DOTTED CIRCLES (Use at your own risk)
    The dotted circle are for immediate entry signal
    GREEN DOT = BUY (Don't BUY if BUY dot appear BELOW 200 EMA, trend)
    PINK DOT = SELL (Don't SELL if SELL dot appear ABOVE 200 EMA, trend)

You can use the dot as ARROW in the absence of ARROW,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (48.1 KB, 257 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (55.7 KB, 219 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (58.6 KB, 173 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.JPG (99.9 KB, 173 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (59.0 KB, 153 views)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    sound is like vendor
    because exactly this topic start on another forum

see picture:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

on some forum he say his name is @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and some his name is @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

also always this person start topic on closing market and say share it on monday
    Last edited by adelzadeh; 22-07-2017 at 06:58 PM.
    Personality and Trading Systems:
    The idea that using a methodology that suits your personality is an essential component of trading success also helps explain why most people lose money using trading systems they bought. Why is that true? Is it because most trading systems don’t work on data not used in their development? I am not implying that.Actually, I have no idea what percentage of trading systems sold to the public provide a market edge. But even if I assumed that more than 50 percent of the systems sold would be profitable if applied as instructed, I would still expect over 90 percent of the buyers of those systems to lose money trading them.
    Why? Because every trading system, regardless of the strategy employed, is going to hit periods when it does poorly. Now, if you buy a system, by definition, it has nothing to do with your personality or beliefs.In many, if not most, cases, you won’t even have any idea what drives the system’s signals. Consequently,the first time the system hits a bad period, you are not going to have the confidence to stay with the system,and you will stop trading it. That is why, invariably, most people who buy systems will end up losing:
    They will stop using the system when it goes through a bad period, and they won’t be there when the system recovers.

Lessons from the Greatest Traders
    Book by Jack D. Schwager

Quote Originally Posted by adelzadeh View Post
    sound is like vendor
    because exactly this topic start on another forum

see picture:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

on some forum he say his name is @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and some his name is @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

also always this person start topic on closing market and say share it on monday
    Yes, I've found it on FF the guy shared it there with the same crappy talk. If you go there you can see people making money with it and I did some as well since I use a similar approach is a useful and straight forward system with sms notification as well, looking forward to see the expiration date removed. Though it started with wrong attitude by its creator I'll give him the credit for developing a very decent strategy and by the way, thanks for partially share it ...
    Last edited by master9357; 22-07-2017 at 08:52 PM.

master9357,

do you really want to believe us that you can`t find a "support/resistance" indicator for free in the web ??

Sixer

Quote Originally Posted by Sixer View Post
    master9357,

do you really want to believe us that you can`t find a "support/resistance" indicator for free in the web ??

Sixer
    What are you talking about? Barry s/r is everywhere the main indicator expired and I shared it to be fixed. If you are trying to imply something else, let me just tell you that I've been around for a big while so yes I'm able to find pretty much every single crap on the web related to Forex or maybe on my external disk so chill out and if you can't sort out the expiration date problem just wait as everyone else or shove off..

Cheers
    Last edited by master9357; 24-07-2017 at 09:36 AM.

so Monday has come and gone without any sharing from @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by suttos View Post
    so Monday has come and gone without any sharing from @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    The guy shared it on FF some Mondays ago , please see the post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    It's not an EA but it's a nice system the only thing it needs is to remove the expiration date from the main indicator it may not give you millions but it's profitable.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by master9357 View Post
    The guy shared it on FF some Mondays ago , please see the post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    It's not an EA but it's a nice system the only thing it needs is to remove the expiration date from the main indicator it may not give you millions but it's profitable.

Thanks
    ok, my mistake. I thought it was an EA given that is what he is trying to sell on his website.

User Tag List